Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS finally shipped the t-800 but they had to go and ship the tony stark test mech suit, ugh bbts can be soo annoying

Yea I guess I see the bottom numbers but I'd rather have it from a Freak than eBay, prolly get it sooner and the rebates for BING blow.

Just my opinion on all of that though, some ppl can wait it out for the money and the fig.

@ Kara, U GOT ANOTHER BLADE?

I'm loving the Bing cashback and am really sad it's ending soon. But I can definitely wait on getting it too, since I just got my BD MkIII to tide me over.

HEADS UP.

Check Ebay if you are looking for this!!! Just "Bought it now" for $165 shipped! Not bad at this point in the game. Keeep checking!!!:)

I must of got lucky this morning. Haven't been on here in awhile and I saw the T-800 for preorder on BBTS this morning and placed an order. I was thinking this must be a second shipment since the put up another preorder. Didn't know this was BBTS initial shipment and has some "extras" for sale??? I've been out of the loop and away from this site for a few months since picking up Blade.

To my surprise, T-800 was processed this afternoon. Talk about luck I guess. $159 shipped with my Pile of Loot

YESS!!

BBTS sent me an email saying my payment had been declined. I went straight to the site and credit-carded the payment they said was outstanding.

Then I checked my credit card statement and it has two payments drawn from the card!

Sheeee-eeeeeeeeeeet! I'm on hold to the bank right now and awaiting a response from BBTS. Can't I just order a figure and have it shipped to me?

I don't want to read an 841-page thread in waiting on a figure EVER AGAIN (much as I have come to love you guys)

Last edited:
I'm guessing T-1000. Though I wonder what the odds of us getting a Furlong John Connor in this line are? The display certainly wouldn't look complete without one.

Oh, and my T-800 is en route to me now. I can't freaking wait!

Just finishing my T800 review, here are a few pics-

extremelight1.jpg

arnieheadcomp1.jpg

pose8-6.jpg

detail7-5.jpg

damagedarm2.jpg

pose7-4.jpg

pose15-3.jpg

pose16-1.jpg

pose5-9.jpg

pose17-3.jpg

Feels good knowing I can buy whatever the next figure is form the T2 line, I started a new job on Monday, no more saving up every penny I can find for about 10 months, I can pre order these bad boys like the majorty of the people on here do now. :hi5:

Feels good knowing I can buy whatever the next figure is form the T2 line, I started a new job on Monday, no more saving up every penny I can find for about 10 months, I can pre order these bad boys like the majorty of the people on here do now. :hi5:

Grats man :hi5:

Back