Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post a side pic of the neck without the head.
My head came off but with also the thing that is inside the neck.
I put it back but i feel that the rubber neck should be over that little thing inside.
Thanks

I also badly want the Bandolierrrr >_<

I hope the NEXT T-800 would be the FULL GEARED T-800! HT still owe us another T-800, Endoskeleton T-800, T1000, Little Connor and the whole Terminator 1 characters!

@olbertfrog : I ever experienced that with my wolverine, I'm not sure it's the same model or not, but I put it back inside with a little help of pin set, and it seems to be okay.. be careful don't be too rough with the material, the applied paint job for texture could be damaged or even GONE! it happened with my wolverine's neck's hair which is a paint.. and..., at the some area the hair is gone... dammit..

In case anyone wants to see the T-800 back in 1944...

DetolfNew02.jpg

DetolfNew03.jpg

DetolfNew04.jpg

DetolfNew35-1.jpg

DetolfNew36-1.jpg

This is taken from my Detolf Diorama "World War Wall" display... check out the link to it in the "Show Your Shelves" Section Here

DetolfNew01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks brother.

I stored the T-800's gear in the original box. I guess if I ever get the urge to suit him up as the T2 then I can... I suppose I could sell the stuff too at some point. But it seems more valuable to keep the set intact even if I'm displaying him in WWII clothes atm.

^incredible dioramas. I briefly entertained the notion of buying the DiD Saving Private Ryan figures and Tom Cruise Valkyrie (sp?) figure but stopped myself as it would have meant opening up a whole new can of wallet-reducing worms. And then seeing your diplay would have made me incredibly jealous.

Anyway, disappointingly I just received a bill from FedEx for duty/taxes charge of EUR28.83 for the T-800 I got from Sideshow. Its a new one on me. Previously I may have paid customs on-the-spot but I never received a bill later on.

Thanks brother.

I stored the T-800's gear in the original box. I guess if I ever get the urge to suit him up as the T2 then I can... I suppose I could sell the stuff too at some point. But it seems more valuable to keep the set intact even if I'm displaying him in WWII clothes atm.

That makes the most sense. If you ever grow tired of the display you can always sell him off and most likely at a profit.

I honestly thought you were doing more of an SS version with the body for some reason.

That makes the most sense. If you ever grow tired of the display you can always sell him off and most likely at a profit.

I honestly thought you were doing more of an SS version with the body for some reason.

I thought about it but then I found that awesome chicken-wire weathered helmet and thought he'd look just as good with a MG34 bullet belt draped over his shoulders.

Tom Cruise Valkyrie (sp?)
I plan to get that figure one day, I had no interest in it till I watched the film. It was one of those times when you see the film and just had to have the figure. What a great film!
Anyway, disappointingly I just received a bill from FedEx for duty/taxes charge of EUR28.83 for the T-800 I got from Sideshow. Its a new one on me. Previously I may have paid customs on-the-spot but I never received a bill later on.
That's a drag, sorry to hear it mate. Must be really irritating.

You seen my pictures of the T-800 a few pages back mate?

I actually missed them. But the first random guess I took at what page they were on was right! Good stuff, he's a beauty...wierd thing to say about Arnie, but anyway. :lol Glad you've opened your photo-taking account here. I only recently figured out how to resize digi-cam pictures so I can now use a proper camera instead of my phone.

Depending on which page you landed on, there's some more either a page behind or in front! Cheers though, it's good to do, I can see why there's so many good photgraphers on here, it makes you want to get better at it!

Continuing my trend of being late for every HT party and having to buy on the secondary market, what is a decent price for this?

After shipping, I saw a few for a shade under $200 on eBay (which would net me 8% cachback), but I wanted to fact check that before pulling the trigger.

Finally got this guy today, and I've got to say. . .I'm slightly disappointed. This is a very nice figure, and a good representation of the character, but it didn't blow me away like it did for others. Maybe my expectations were too high with everybody saying that this was the "best Hot Toys figure ever", etc., but I definitely don't think this is the case. Of recent releases alone, I personally think Blade is much better. Part of it might be that some other HT figures really surprise you by looking so much better in person than in pictures or by giving you more posing options than you expect, etc. But this guy, nice as he is, doesn't seem superior to what I saw in pics. The muscle body seems to be a big improvement over Wolverine, though. Much easier to pose without feeling like you will break something.

Putting the T2 Blu-Ray on as I type. Maybe seeing the film will help me to change my mind.

Blade is the better value, but I think the T-800 overall is a better looking figure. Both are awesome, and can be swapped for figure of the year. The T-800 is just has a awesome presence on the shelf.

Blade is the better value, but I think the T-800 overall is a better looking figure. Both are awesome, and can be swapped for figure of the year. The T-800 is just has a awesome presence on the shelf.

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

hot toys has pumped out so many great figures this year, it's unreal.

Indeed, these are all the HT figures I've got since last summer starting with the Terminator Salvation line, where I think they really stepped up their human paint apps, and everything has just been mind blowingly awesome since then, HT's always been at the top of 1/6 figures, but they really elevated their game last year, the sculpts, the paint work, the tailoring, the weathering, everything has gone up a notch since summer 2009 with their figures.

6-17-10_1.jpg

Back