Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gigiddy!! :)

IMAG0189.jpg

Just curious,,would there be a chance this would be released with a BD head or somthing...
Reason im asking is because i was gonna pre order the Iron Man mk IV,,
But this is looking pretty cool,,( and i got 2 other terminator figs displayed as well as some preds).
Dunno what to do,,cave and get this or wait lol:dunno

Now we are talking :D damn nice figure even with a phonecam!! Though I am not sure how some can still manage to take poor pictures of him

looks like i'll be getting 2 terminators after all, last night i ordered from cornerstore comics which by what i read should get their shipment today. the other one i have on order with viking playground. too bad ass looking figure, probably hot toys best work to date.....till we get a battle damaged version that is. :pray:

Have to get back to work now but I will have a proper mess about once I get some art work ammends done!

Tis a mind blowingly awesome figure. :thud:
Probably the second coolest toy ever. Classics Battle Cat being the first of course!!

my arnie is shipping tomarrow, from csc, should get him by next thursday, because of holiday monday, and since it's coming from ca. and going to ga.and by standard ups.
but i have a dutch coming tomarrow or friday, so that will make the wait more bearable.

That's the pose I'm going with when mine arrives. classic.

On a side note: Didn't people say they were having occurances of the paint used on the sunglasses "sticking" to the face?

IMAG0193.jpg

Back