Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My excitement for the Endo depends on whether it's a variant or a redo, if they overhaul and improve the old one, I'm game, if it's just alternate paint, doesn't do anything for me but certainly helps anyone missing the first one.

I hope they decide to make a completely new one, but I guess well have to wait and see. To be honest I was never to fond of their old endos, besides the fact that their eyes lite up.

My God those last bunch of pics were stunning! It never fails, you preorder, then wait, then pics show up and the excitement lifts. Then things die down until you actually get it. This is the first time i've found excitement from each and every different in hand pic and on a daily basis too. This things more than a dream come true imo!!!

I am SO impressed.

I'm kinda surprised to be saying this but I might actually display him without the glasses on...the HS is just so good

I'd imagine there were a few new orders for this after those pics from Toys Daily!

Looking forward to seeing how our photo experts measure up :)

My God those last bunch of pics were stunning! It never fails, you preorder, then wait, then pics show up and the excitement lifts. Then things die down until you actually get it. This is the first time i've found excitement from each and every different in hand pic and on a daily basis too. This things more than a dream come true imo!!!

I am SO impressed.

Couldn't agree more.

I am SO impressed.

Aye, ya pretty much nailed it there!
I don't think I've geeked out so much on a Hot Toys figure as much as I have on this one.

I dont think this has been posted yet, but it really should have been...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S0_9kHnGx90&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S0_9kHnGx90&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Do we ever see a bare Endo in T2? I honestly can't remember one way or another.

As others have said, yes we do, and as far as shots of it in the future war, I think T2 had the best.

terminator-2-robot-1.jpg

Term2HD_0036.jpg

t2cap1bg1.jpg

As great as the details came out on the original, I'd love to see a new one with a more chrome finish, but especially, bulkier upper torso like the actual Endo had, the original figure is a bit slim looking.

I have a feeling its only a matter of time before HT revisits the Endo.

And I know its been said a hundred times already, but this T2 figure is unreal! Really can't wait to get it in my collection :rock

Back