Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love all the moaning and nitpicks that you get on this forum....it really makes me laugh....face facts,hot toys are bringing you the best 1/6th scale terminator ever made...is that not good enough?dont lose sleep over the tiny errors as they dont matter,if they really bother you that much...dont buy....just stop the ____ing _____ing already....

Lol you're a funny guy I agree with you up to a point but you need to untwist your knickers, take breath and...relax.
Compared to the other Hot Toys threads, this is comparatively nitpick/whine free. By and large everyone is boarderline aroused to the point of orgasm over the thought of getting this figure. All i've seen here are people making observations about what they see and what they'd like to see...I still want to see proper Arnie hand sculpts though!

Lol you're a funny guy I agree with you up to a point but you need to untwist your knickers, take breath and...relax.
Compared to the other Hot Toys threads, this is comparatively nitpick/whine free. By and large everyone is boarderline aroused to the point of orgasm over the thought of getting this figure. All i've seen here are people making observations about what they see and what they'd like to see...I still want to see proper Arnie hand sculpts though!

knickers?? i go commando baby even in this snowy weather...i must make this clear though,im talking about the whole forum not just this thread.....:banana

knickers?? i go commando baby even in this snowy weather...i must make this clear though,im talking about the whole forum not just this thread.....:banana

:lol Like I say i agree. The Hot Toys threads often turn into proper winge fests which can irritate beyond belief :rolleyes: I'm just suprised this thread has stayed mainly positive for so long...I think we're all still excited that finally 'THE' definitive Terminator films are getting the proper Hot Toys treatment :D
Nash

Ok, let's try to get things back on track. There's been a small ammount of criticism on this figure, which people are in the right to do if it's how they feel, but the most ugly posting in here has been the back and forth over people "whining".

April isn't soon enough :rock

HT_T2_T800_PR05.jpg

If you call the DX Batman perfect, you should go and check out all the complaints on the DX bats thread and the Hot Toys Facebook. The DX Batman's first batch is suffering really bad quality control issues with peeling paint all over the body. Still think that's perfect? And the DX Batman was announced way before anyone even made too much noise about the original new suit. Hot Toys just doing the DX line to make more money. And they're totally getting mine.
You knew what i meant. Perfect in sculpting area, problems with the figure it is a different thing.

just look at the alien big chap..its great but the anally retentive collectors are moaning like f@@k about it
Thats right, collectors who need another generic Alien bought that thing. But fans of Giger's Alien dont scream in joy.

It was either this or the DX Batman for me. T2 is my favourite film of all time, so obviously this was the 1st choice! It looks such an amazing figure. However the plan is, if it isn't as good in hand (which I very much doubt) i'll sell it and buy the DX batman! So win win.

lol, newbs telling people to log out.

The figure is perfect. Sorry that those that can afford it are trying to knock it down.

The figure is perfect. Sorry that those that can afford it are trying to knock it down.
I got that remark on my account. I am sorry that you think newbs are people who can not afford stuff. Ive been a long time (4+ years) lurker on this forum and collector since 80s, got Reese and T-800 at the time of release and bougth many HT figs. I think the worst type of collector - those who can afford it, and gives a ____ to a small details, investing in the company name.

Do you guys think since hot toys is Doing the t2 line and then revamping the original T1 line that they might revamp the ALIENS USCM (hicks, hudsen ripley ect)????

If Hot Toys starts revamping other lines I may not collect their figures any longer, that would be like a slap in the face for a lot of collectors.

Back