Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This T800 look great in the magazine and HT official home page!! I gave "A++"

After i went to the HT shop to take a look, i gave it a "B", still look ok but not as great as that in the official pics. Pre-ordered.

05012010003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21746&extra=page=1&page=6

I give this post above me a B for Bullshiiiit, figure is perfect.

ahah joke.

Everyone is gonna scramble to get his rocket launcher and belt of bullets from ebay after the Watchmen Comedian is released so they can use it with this fig. Weird HT didnt include it.

Hot Toys will include for next version with gatling gun.

Apart from the over bulky look the figure has and lack of black t-shirt, the other thing I wish Hot Toys would address is the hand sculpts. They're just too dainty to be Arnie's. If anyone has ever noticed, he's got odd looking hands particularly his thumb when you see him holding weapons...

i love all the moaning and nitpicks that you get on this forum....it really makes me laugh....face facts,hot toys are bringing you the best 1/6th scale terminator ever made...is that not good enough?dont lose sleep over the tiny errors as they dont matter,if they really bother you that much...dont buy....just stop the ____ing _____ing already....

With all those monanings we got perfet DX Batman figure, mind that.

If you call the DX Batman perfect, you should go and check out all the complaints on the DX bats thread and the Hot Toys Facebook. The DX Batman's first batch is suffering really bad quality control issues with peeling paint all over the body. Still think that's perfect? And the DX Batman was announced way before anyone even made too much noise about the original new suit. Hot Toys just doing the DX line to make more money. And they're totally getting mine.

i love all the moaning and nitpicks that you get on this forum....it really makes me laugh....face facts,hot toys are bringing you the best 1/6th scale terminator ever made...is that not good enough?dont lose sleep over the tiny errors as they dont matter,if they really bother you that much...dont buy....just stop the ____ing _____ing already....

Gotta agree with you on that. No one in the world can compare to Hot Toys right now when it comes to 1:6 figures. They are the best at what they do hands down. But You gotta keep in mind that these forums were created for and by the people that wanted to state their opinions. If they want to nitpick...let them. It's their natural right. Just as it if your right to complain about the nitpickings here. Everyone has their right to voice what they think and I can't say that anyone has the right to tell someone to stop talking just because they don't agree with it.

Gotta agree with you on that. No one in the world can compare to Hot Toys right now when it comes to 1:6 figures. They are the best at what they do hands down. But You gotta keep in mind that these forums were created for and by the people that wanted to state their opinions. If they want to nitpick...let them. It's their natural right. Just as it if your right to complain about the nitpickings here. Everyone has their right to voice what they think and I can't say that anyone has the right to tell someone to stop talking just because they don't agree with it.

my point is this....i love collectibles as you would see if you visited my youtube channel...but if a model is not perfect in everyway then its not the end of the world....i would like to see the good points of a model talked up not endless moaning about the smallest of errors

Yeah, because we complained , they are fixing DX batman

no they are fixing batman because they have very high standards to keep...the feedback helps them but the endless bit@hing doesnt..just look at the alien big chap..its great but the anally retentive collectors are moaning like f@@k about it...get a life

If you call the DX Batman perfect, you should go and check out all the complaints on the DX bats thread and the Hot Toys Facebook. The DX Batman's first batch is suffering really bad quality control issues with peeling paint all over the body. Still think that's perfect? And the DX Batman was announced way before anyone even made too much noise about the original new suit. Hot Toys just doing the DX line to make more money. And they're totally getting mine.

I'm with u EndlessRain. I'm new here and i feel quite a few people here like to cloud facts, concerning dx batman they say photo still cannot judge figure integrity, 10% defects in a batch is not serious, the defects are not serious and people are picky.......... HT is lucky to have collectors like EndlessRain can speak up so that HT can keep improving.

Last edited:
Back