Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You ordered it Manji, mate? I stuck a pre-order down on OSB before :rock

Yes mate, spoke to Wai an ordered one straight the way, great thing is Wai only lives 25 mins from me so when he gets them i can just go over and collect mine :chew

The best bet for Conan would be to make a body like the 300 figure. And Flosi, it's not just the Pro body. Look at the comparison with ROTLA Indy. IMO sizing a head is not easy by a long shot when you already have to focus on getting all the proportions correct to create the likeness. The overall size of the head has been decided right from the get go, or it is too late to fix later.

A Conan with a Leonidas type body would trump T2 T800 on the awesome scale.

The Old Indy sculpt looks good, but is gigantic. Bigger than the Raiders head.

That has never happened, either an item comes with an identified exclusive to Sideshow or it doesn't, there are no random throw ins. There's a slim chance they might put up an Ex. later, but I doubt it. If you really care about an extra item but want to order elsewhere, if you order somewhere without a cancellation fee, you can always drop it if Sideshow eventually puts up an Ex.

Now have you forgotton about the inclusion of MJs glove in one of the DX01s? :D
it could happen , just won't be that special pair of glasses though :rotfl

This is my first post. So just sayin hi to everyone. And also, this'll be my first purchase of any sort of figure like this. Mainly collect Transformers and Robotech-related collectibles. Gotta say this looks awesome! Love the face sculpt. Just hope that everyone's expectations come true and the sculpt comes out as is shown so far during production. Got my order into BBTS and they're already down to the sub-standard ones, so this looks to be a pretty popular pickup.

This is my first post. So just sayin hi to everyone. And also, this'll be my first purchase of any sort of figure like this. Mainly collect Transformers and Robotech-related collectibles. Gotta say this looks awesome! Love the face sculpt. Just hope that everyone's expectations come true and the sculpt comes out as is shown so far during production. Got my order into BBTS and they're already down to the sub-standard ones, so this looks to be a pretty popular pickup.

welcome to the hot toys addiction

Starting with Hot Toys is a great way to kick start a collection. Welcome!

Okay everyone, I have just posted a thread on Hot Toys Facebook page asking them to make John Connor. If you want them to do it, please support the thread. Obviously in order to make him HT will have to create a brand new body. Hot Toys needs to know there is a market for this and the fans will buy it. Please 'Like' the thread :cool:

If you do not give a sht about John Connor, look they have announced what figures they are making and you already got what you want. It doesn't make any sense for them to make every other character and still not complete the cast. They won't cancel one in favor of another, its already in the works. Theres nothing to lose so just vote for him anyway :lol How can you have T-1000 running with no one to chase?

If they go through the whole T2 series and don't make Connor, it will be a damn shame. :(

We got them to add a second Leonidas head, we can make this happen :monkey3 believe

Support: https://www.facebook.com/hottoys?ref=nf

AWESOME new shots from TR blog:

ap_20100109013054724.jpg

ap_20100109012032161.jpg

ap_20100109012057744.jpg

ap_20100109010820121.jpg

Head over there for more!

Credit Tommy Richardson blog: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/index%3Fl%3Df%26id%3D5&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtommy%2Brichardson%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhisLhlNlM-cM8zqyCZy3TaefRPRrw

I think this piece looks absolutely perfect, nothing with the head or glasses at all.
An absoulte must buy for me, but I´m in a conflict of mind:
Getting this and the BD, or the BD and the future DX Version?!
The DX will definatly have more stuff with it, or not?

A Conan with a Leonidas type body would trump T2 T800 on the awesome scale.

I think it may only be a matter of time before we see a Conan from HT.

Sideshow has PF license so it would make perfect sense for HT to barrow yet another Sideshow license.

Back