Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I might be the only one, and I'm donning my flame suit, who thinks it doesn't look much like Arnie.

T800SMOKE.gif

j/k. Sorry Newbie Bro, but you had it coming. :lol

It does look friggin amazing, but he looks like really young. Personally I think the HT Dutch head looks more like Arnie than this one, but that's just my personal opinion, will probably still grab this one.

Remember yesterday when it looked like this.

0102-00315-003b4.jpg

and today it looks like this.

HT_T2_T800_PR02.jpg

It's marvelous what a difference a day makes.

Upon quick look, it's clearly Arnold, and it's badass, good enough, if it's accurrate down to the micro detail, who knows, but doesn't have to be, works fine just as it is.

The best you can hope for is BD Version. Hot Toys are well aware of the DX backlash of the last two figures. That's why Iron Man is BD version and not a DX.

Hmm I fail to see your logic..... The first DX01 has gotten nothing but praises and IM M3 BD was announced prior to DX02 release so how could the backlash of DX02 have impacted HT to not call it a DX?
I think HT wanted to branch out a new DX line to introduce something special/deluxe to maybe push the envelop e.g. PERS and complete secondary outfit+Head on DX01 and interchangable mouth, PERS V2 and new head/neck on DX02. DX has no real definition so they can always change their mind how to push this line but I certainly hope HT is using this line to push themselves to innovate each time a new DX comes out

:lol Holy crap! Hey after the Tumbler anythings possible.

I thought I read that after Tumbler HT may not ever revisit the vehicle path as they lost money on that line? Would be nice to get a HT Harley especially since I can't get a black Harley Davidson Fat Boy for under $100 :'(

Overall I think and I believe HT has to operate as a business and luckily so far I have seen a lot of passion in what they do and bring out so maybe ease up on the finger pointing as they have to run as a successful business in order to bring us more more MORE :chew

Remember yesterday when it looked like this.
It's marvelous what a difference a day makes.

It's not the difference of a day in terms of what was mad but who did the pictures and reason why MF, Neo and Agen are amongst my fav posters with their amazing pictures.

This figure is gonna put all my other ones to shame... except maybe my HT Joker.

Judging solely by the pics and that one of it on the table with Yulli, it's gonna be a stand-out piece.

Makes me want to DX my entire 100+ collection of figures. :monkey2

Are people seriously saying this doesn't look like Arnold, when you got a thread with 5 pages discussing the frikkin hair you know we are struggling to find something wrong with the rest of the sculpt

This figure is gonna put all my other ones to shame... except maybe my HT Joker.

Judging solely by the pics and that one of it on the table with Yulli, it's gonna be a stand-out piece.

Makes me want to DX my entire 100+ collection of figures. :monkey2

Have you ever posted pictures of your collection? I'd love to see it.

You can't deny that yesterday he was paler, and today he's looking a lot healthier.

Back