Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres pics of the MMS117 head on a DX10 body. The jacket is also from MMS117 (and yes I know its missing a silver stud on the collar)

zzIMG_1448.jpg

zzIMG_1452.jpg

zzIMG_1454.jpg

zz.jpg

and DX10 shades:

zzIMG_1462.jpg

zzIMG_14661.jpg

zzIMG_14662.jpg

zzIMG_14663.jpg

Now, I didn't actually secure the head onto the neck. Its only sitting atop it with the neck pushed up into it a little and friction holding it on. However I'm 90% certain a balljoint would make it fully compatible. As I mentioned previously though its a tight fit, making movement maybe a bit more restricted and liable to cause marks or paintrubs on the neck.

I had taken comparison pics alongside a figure with the MMS117 head on its own body but to be honest the pics didn't really show up the difference.

It looks great and if you bought one of the new Arnie TT coming out in a month the neck ball joint should work for the hs.

Thanks. Well if it proves nothing else it proves that if you've got an MMS117 head to spare and want a body for it you can buy the new Advanced Muscle body TT and it'll work.

i'm searching for MMS117 arms. from shoulder to palm (without palms). maybe connected to a broken torso. the connections to a body should be not broken.
anyone wish to sell?

I think you're seeing what I see pretty much all the time. ^ And for some reason his hair looks like a wig in that pic.

I like the blurred background thing, I'd do that to my pics if I had a clue how to use photoshop.....ok if I could be bothered to learn how to use photoshop.

Last edited:
Are we talking about photos here or the figure? Because I'm not seeing any photos here that reflect how good the figure really looks in person.

anybody elses mms figures head come loose. my ball joint from the head doesn't seem to fit in the neck socket no more. it clicks in slightly but as soon as you move the head to position it it just pops out!!

what causes this do you know and is there any quick fix??

Mine is fine, check and make sure the ring inside the head for cracks as that might cause the issue.

hi thanks for your reply. i've just checked it and upon very close inpection it appears the socket on the body where the neck joint connects has a very small crack on it. god knows how that has happened. i've just brushed some super glue over it. leaving it a while to dry and set so im hoping that will cure it!

hi thanks for your reply. i've just checked it and upon very close inpection it appears the socket on the body where the neck joint connects has a very small crack on it. god knows how that has happened. i've just brushed some super glue over it. leaving it a while to dry and set so im hoping that will cure it!

This is fairly common, its a bit like metal fatigue, which is easily explained by bending a paper clip backwards and fowards repeatedly.

I fear your fix might not work, you still need some play in the plastic and your fix just makes the plastic more britle at its weak point, the glue will set fine and reinforce the crack but the minute you try and fix the peg to the neck joint it will crack again.

Try a product like Plast aid, its formula is much better with plastics and I have used it many times with much better results then superglue.

you may be able to find someone with a neck joint socket spare maybe, the full joint does come out of the neck

Back