Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great Carlos:clap

Added some black gloves and It does make a diffrence:panic:

From this......

Photo0584_EDIT.jpg

To this......

Photo0592_EDIT.jpg

Photo0588_EDIT.jpg

Just got my Wait List converted today,so if you have him on WL,still hope.:yess:

This figure is still available for normal retail last I checked at at least one well known online store and probably others. Why were you pinning all your hopes on a SS waitlist conversion?

This figure is still available for normal retail last I checked at at least one well known online store and probably others. Why were you pinning all your hopes on a SS waitlist conversion?

I was just letting people on WL know that mine got converted.

Last edited:
Here's some pics with my crappy cell phone camera of the pose I've got him in. The pics do no justice, I'm freakin' amazed by the likeness in person. They did a stellar job.

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Here's some pics with my crappy cell phone camera of the pose I've got him in. The pics do no justice, I'm freakin' amazed by the likeness in person. They did a stellar job.

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

stealing my pose i see :tap

:lol naw it looks nice man, and like it was said before, it's pretty hard to believe those are from a cell phone

stealing my pose i see :tap

:lol naw it looks nice man, and like it was said before, it's pretty hard to believe those are from a cell phone

Guilty as charged, man. I liked how tall it made him look. Will come up with some new poses when I get a hold of the minigun...

Guilty as charged, man. I liked how tall it made him look. Will come up with some new poses when I get a hold of the minigun...

haha yea I've been trying to think of a new pose as well, but that one is just so nice. I want to do the exposed endo arm but the joint is super tight that I'm worried I may break it :dunno

but thanks to my buddy on here Maglor who taught me how to use my own camera :lol, I can finally take some decent pics, not great, but way better than others I've taken in the past :lol

SAM_1060.jpg

SAM_1059.jpg

SAM_1058.jpg

SAM_1057.jpg

SAM_1055.jpg

SAM_1053.jpg

Back