Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zidane, I got the badolier and the M79 off of ebay from HK. But they are the same ones that BBTS is selling as mentioned above. The gloves I got at Monkey Depot and look very similar to Firefly's. Just had to use HT's plugs. I wish I had a better minigun but that's about as good as it gets unless you have the one that came with the SS BD T-800 they did years ago. It also comes with the bag like shown above.

Sal_hang.jpg

pretty much...

Hey Guys,

Well I got my HT T-800 from Sideshow, but they did a terrible job packing him and the box got fairly mangled.

Anyone have a mint box they'd be willing to sell? PM if you do!

Hey Guys,

Well I got my HT T-800 from Sideshow, but they did a terrible job packing him and the box got fairly mangled.

Anyone have a mint box they'd be willing to sell? PM if you do!
Where are you based bud?

Not a big Terminator fan, but I broke down and just got this guy. He arrived yesterday; like I said, not huge into Terminator 2 (great movie, just don't collect anything from it), I stick with Superhero Hot Toys, but I gotta say, this thing is AMAZING! My new personal favorite hot toy, its just stunning and perfect in everyway. Now I need to get that T-1000...

Back