Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, Terminators and Jason Voorhees aren't rapists, they're murderers, lock him up, life without parole, death penalty, throw the book at him.

Ownership of Hot Toys T-800 is required for reinstatement :lol

Im pretty much was head of the cool side a few months back, oh and sold my custom Hot Toys T-800 sorry :dunno

Gonna have to go to the super cool side now :nana: AKA Predator side :wink1:

I cant get over how cool this figure is, I keep posing him every five minutes.:lol

Hi guys, question about the neck and body. Do his arms have visible joints or does it have a rubber sleeve over it? Also what about his neck? I have not been a fan of the rubber bodies due to fear of drying out and cracking. Thanks!

Hi guys, question about the neck and body. Do his arms have visible joints or does it have a rubber sleeve over it? Also what about his neck? I have not been a fan of the rubber bodies due to fear of drying out and cracking. Thanks!

The only rubber parts are his neck and torso.

Heres a picture of my arnold with sarah connor. The Gatling gun looks great and so does the large black duffel bag. I have a few Gatling guns left if anyones interested....
SNC00066.jpg

If anybody has info about where I might be able to purchase that ammo belt / bandolier, please PM me. I'm looking for one. Thanks.

Back