Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they couldnt believe that a grown man that goes to pub still plays with dollies :lol

my friends say that Im sick :(

Don't sound like very good friends to me dude.
I'm sure each of your friends has a vice that you could point out to them.
Do they drink? Ask them how much they spend on nights out that they will never remember!
Do they like sports? Ask them why it's so important to watch other men's glory, wear their colours and chant their name to the heavens.
Sports fans are the ultimate nerds!!

I think folks shouldn't be in such a rush to grow up and deny themselves something that makes them happy because of a few small minds. Tis wrong for your friends to make you feel weird like that.

Hope that helps next time you meet your friends! :)

All true, I think he meant it as a bit of friendly ribbing though. I did anyways, I've never had anyone actually insult me about it.

Probably because they know I'd kill them :lol

Do they drink? Ask them how much they spend on nights out that they will never remember!
Do they like sports? Ask them why it's so important to watch other men's glory, wear their colours and chant their name to the heavens.

I think folks shouldn't be in such a rush to grow up and deny themselves something that makes them happy because of a few small minds. Tis wrong for your friends to make you feel weird like that.

nah, they are more into drinking and hooking up with girls :lol

Wisest and the most inspiring words I've heard all month. Though every person that's come across my collection has been more than impressed or awed.

Great words Eamon. Agree completely!! Especially about the sports thing. Why is it considered so cool to be a rabid sports fan????? Or to go out drinking and get hammered every weekend?

Great words Eamon. Agree completely!! Especially about the sports thing. Why is it considered so cool to be a rabid sports fan????? Or to go out drinking and get hammered every weekend?

I remember being like that back then. Not the sports thing but the going out to get hammered every weekend thing. I really pissed all that money away. I think back now and remember drinking away the same amount as 1 or sometimes 2 hot toys figures. It was fun but when I look at it now, I must have lost my mind. :cuckoo:

Agreed, very true. A lot of the people I'm friends with love sports; just don't get it... but I still value them. Just like they value me, even though a room full of plastic and polystone is confusing to them :lol

I like to go out and get hammered, keeps things in perspective :lol

Anyways, just e-mailed my seller (loontentoys) to see if there were any updates for shipping and he just said it'll be this month. I need a date!!! But at least he didnt say next month!

Just ask them what's with all the ass slapping and kissing!
That's shuts folks up pretty quickly in my experience.

2008_11_brettslap.jpg

footballer-kissing1.jpg

mmm...sooo manly!!
cristiano_ronaldo.jpeg

If the goal is to get drunk I think its a bit immature.

But good food and drinks are what life is about!
Don't get me wrong, I like my scotch...
very very much - just not every single weekend.

My favourite time of day is when I get home from work and cool down with a single malt. Not with ice that you Yanks butcher the Whisky with!

Obsessive behavior is the killer, if you have an addictive personality... and I'm guessing most around here do (I know I have), then as Eamon says moderation is the thing.
If the first thing you think about in the morning is -
Must have a cigarette!
Must have a beer!
Where's Fed Ex with my T-800!
... you are screwed.

LOL, yep...very screwed but fortunatly that´s not me.
And my buddies are no sport fans and accept and even partially like what I do, so I guess it´s the way things should be.
Good comments on the manly stuff, pals.
20 guys chasing a ball, 2 guys tryin´ to stop it and penguins on the borders for the rules...not really manly...no...to talk bout soccer^^

Back