Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not getting into that discussion. Point is, I think HT chose a good style that fits his general appearance in the film. I think a big collage of T800 screencaps from the film was posted somewhere in this thread that showed how different his hair was from scene to scene.

I think the HT figure hair matches pretty well to the Pescadero scenes.

I would actually pass on this figure if it looked like that.

Since the hair issues always seems to come back around, I'll post, again, the many hair looks of T2 T-800.

T2_1.jpg

T2_2.jpg

T2_3.jpg

T2_4.jpg

T2_5.jpg

T2_6.jpg

T2_7.jpg

T2_8.jpg

T2_9.jpg

T2_10.jpg

I can't believe how many posts there have been to this thread in the last 24 hours. :lol

I can't wait for this. It looks amazing.

There's one thing I've noticed that Hot Toys has done very realistically with this sculpt. When you look at many promo images and screen caps as well as how the lighting in the pictures are the figure takes many forms and looks. Some quite thin looking, the structure of the face. Some quite bony. Some quite beefed up. Some old. It seems to take on many forms dependent on the lighting.

I'd say thats realism.

Like this.

terminator_two_judgement_day.jpg

This one always puzzled me. You know it's Arnie but the lighting makes his face look awfully thin to make you somewhat question it.

Are they planning to ever do a Terminator 1 figure? Only one i'd be interested in.

Was the black shirt just a vest in the film? I just assumed it was a t-shirt like the grey one as you never seen the sleeves at all for the black one.

I'm sure it was a full t-shirt, I would think sleevless might feel uncomfortable inside a leather jacket for hours at a time.

The only downside is, it might be limited to T-800, I hope not, an '84 Reese with a portrait of today's quality would rock.

Back