Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, Maulfan, but his comment is totally out. Who has no respect for others, he does not receive respect from others.

He can say he does not like the mod, he would vary more this or that thing, etc... A constructive opinion. But he can not come to mock me.:whip

The only thing I understand is that there are people to laugh at each other and other members like me to provide constructive things to this forum. At least it was my intention. The only thing that gets these people with this attitude is taken away the desire of my participation in this forum, it seems that bothered by what I think or stop thinking.:whip

quick unboxing.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qc3Dd395rio&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qc3Dd395rio&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Awesome Solidsnake! However maybe in your next vid, turn the t.v down:rolleyes::lol

4551407313_5cac0e5907_o.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Yea that modified pic is FUBAR in my opinion.

I can't wait for this guy, just a bit paranoid now about posing him sitting on my New Brite Harley, its mostly the creasing in the pants i am worried about, i hope cracks don't develop in the material over time.

I know, Maulfan, but his comment is totally out. Who has no respect for others, he does not receive respect from others.

He can say he does not like the mod, he would vary more this or that thing, etc... A constructive opinion. But he can not come to mock me.:whip

The only thing I understand is that there are people to laugh at each other and other members like me to provide constructive things to this forum. At least it was my intention. The only thing that gets these people with this attitude is taken away the desire of my participation in this forum, it seems that bothered by what I think or stop thinking.:whip
If you are happy with this, continues guy ;)

I don't think the Kid 'n' Play comparison is so right but it seems to me spot on for Growing Up Gotti:

growing-up-gotti.jpg

Restaurajones, I don't really like your mod, but I can understand your position on this. Arnie's hair changes so much during the film that for Hot Toys it must have been difficult choosing how the hair would look and I doubt what they chose would make everybody happy, but it's a good medium between your mods and what it looked like when we first saw the prototype:

0102-00315-003b4.jpg

^glad they changed it to what we have now.

But you should keep posting mods, even if the attitudes in here feel like pitchfork prongs pressed at your back.

Yeah, I'm not certain if there were adjustments from that photo to the final prototype or just photo distortion, but either way, I'm happy with this, what we're getting.

T2_11.jpg

Back