Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The Comedian- Spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The ComedianSpec and pics

I would think that maybe to get around the licensing issues with the smiley face, they could include a separate clear decal in the box that you put over the yellow circle.

Great idea, or maybe we could commission someone else to make that for us!

I'm surprised that they wouldn't allow HT to use the Smiley Face with DCD could with the explicit direction to use it only on the Comedian's buttons. Strange development indeed....

Would it be possible to take the button from the DCD figure or is it molded to the harness?

SOLD without a doubt. I was hoping for a younger head too, but in all honesty this is the comedian that i wanted anyway. i cant wait to see what they'll do with kovacs!

on a separate note, I'll be picking up another shotgun once loose parts hit ebay...it looks like with a few mods (cutting it down and sanding) this could finally be the perfect shotgun for the joker!!!

holy crap, i just noticed that he's even got, like, freckles on his arms and stuff...HT level of detail is so insane!!

I'm pretty sure a clear decal would work for the smiley face. dont they have some you can print on your home printer?

I can never get waterslide decals to work for the life of me. Is there anyone out there that actually can?

I must admit I'm a lil confused. Can some one explain to me why its ok to put smilies on DCD prop replica twin guns and the 13" fig, but HT is not allowed to use it on their fig. Also, I've seen smilies all over the world! HELL web sites like these use them! So why is it legal for all these smilies to get use with out WB express permission, but HT is getting stone walled??

Also dose the blood splatter make a difference? I mean I know it would be out of continuity of sequence of events but I'd rather see Comedian with his own blood splatted smiley button rather than no smile button at all.

man,
he looks insanely creepy in this pic...

Watchmen_TheComedian_PR02.jpg

Not my favorite Watchmen character, but an amazing figure!!
Wow!! :rock!

great figure, now i wish they would announce the next caracter in the line

Wow! Really great likeliness. Wonder if they will do the whole line.

Back