Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The Comedian- Spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS 115 -WATCHMEN - The ComedianSpec and pics

The smiley button on comedian (and watchmen) is essentially like the bat symbol on batman's chest. This just absurd.

Maybe that's what the delay's all bout :lol

Anyways, I forsee customizers offering smiley buttons for him, so its no biggie.

Just found out that the smiley is indeed protected under copyright so WB couldn't let HT use it, and I've been told it's a rubber muscle bod.

Take out a sharpie

1. dot
2. dot
3. half circle

problem fixed :D

when and where does this go on sale?

Something really looks odd about his grin now in these pics. He's got that Jim Carrey "Fire Marshall Bill" thing going on.

That's one nice looking figure.

Well, I let the good people at 'smiley' know how I feel!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smiley/7917027161?v=wall

And look at the shirt they are offering . . .

4182_83990762161_7917027161_1757802_1917590_n.jpg

The dude looks like he is winning at pocket pool.

Just found out that the smiley is indeed protected under copyright so WB couldn't let HT use it, and I've been told it's a rubber muscle bod.

Really... it looks like the Hiritsue (or whatever its called). The rubber bodies never seem to have that level of detail in the sculpt and the seam at the shoulders looks too clean and sharp for rubber.

Either way, this figure is sick looking! I was planning on avoiding this line, but I might not be able to resist awesomeness of this magnitude.

Let's just hope the reason they don't throw us another headsculpt isn't because they are planning to release a V2 comedian

That is my fear as well. There would be no other reason to not include a second head unless they are planning a V2 or DX version. They've included 2 headsculpts on just about any other character where they were appropriate. This figure needs one more than just about any other figure they've released as the headsculpts would have made him in 2 different decades! Thats a big change.

Other than that though, this figure looks great. A must-buy for sure. But that lack of a second head is really disapointing. The first time I've been disapointed in HT for a long time.

But I agree with Wookster. We need to let the Smiley face people know we want the Comedian to come with his button. They clearly know how important it is if they are selling T-shirt of it!

That is my fear as well. There would be no other reason to not include a second head unless they are planning a V2 or DX version. They've included 2 headsculpts on just about any other character where they were appropriate. This figure needs one more than just about any other figure they've released as the headsculpts would have made him in 2 different decades! Thats a big change.

Other than that though, this figure looks great. A must-buy for sure. But that lack of a second head is really disapointing. The first time I've been disapointed in HT for a long time.

But I agree with Wookster. We need to let the Smiley face people know we want the Comedian to come with his button. They clearly know how important it is if they are selling T-shirt of it!

I'm going to be angry if they end up releasing a v2 :mad:

The lack of the smiley is pretty disappointing....

Should be a fairly simple fix though

Argh no smileys on the guns either! I forgot about that!

Back