Hot Toys - MMS 108 - MARS ATTACKS! - Martian Ambassador spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I know one of mine the head was difficult to turn at first, but both the Soldier and Ambassador do.

BTW, while not my favorite figures... easily the most fun in my collection.

thanks for all the replies, I will try it later.

You know how HT are, don't want to force anything.

I do like this figure, the robe is awesome.

can anyone else confirm the head on the alien ambassador twists right/left? I tried again and it feels very stuck, firmly in place, like I'd break it if I forced it.

A photo proof of the head twist. :lol

dscf1949z.jpg

:hi5:

I just noticed the rubber has split at the elbows and knees of my Martian soldier :(

Anyone else have this happen to theirs yet?

Really? That sux man.

Just had to jump up and check mine - I've got the Soldier posed with one arm bent at 90 degrees & the Ambassador with both bent all the way... No problems that I can see, but I may change the poses in fear of stressing the rubber. Damn HT rubba!!

I haven't moved him more than a couple times and I've only had him on display for about a month.

Maybe it's this hot weather in San Diego. Softens up the rubber maybe.

After hearing about the cracking rubber, I did a little visual check on mine. No cracks but did find the rubber starting to yellow a bit. Anyone else with the same issue?

these are quite awesome, I love this movie, and I mean if I didnt have all this Terminator stuff coming, I would be all over these.

I just noticed the rubber has split at the elbows and knees of my Martian soldier :(

Anyone else have this happen to theirs yet?

I just checked mine after reading your mail. Mine have been posed once ( nothing to extreme) and put in my detolf. Yup mine are cracking too, very slightly but still cracking. Jesus, these are reasonably new figures! What will they be like in 5 years?

:(

I just checked mine after reading your mail. Mine have been posed once ( nothing to extreme) and put in my detolf. Yup mine are cracking too, very slightly but still cracking. Jesus, these are reasonably new figures! What will they be like in 5 years?

:(

:exactly: the same here. Posed once and displayed in a detolf
…starting to see the wire inside the arms on both my soldiers. :(

4662092402_5c2791bb54_b.jpg

Edit: After a closer look, it’s just the arm on the figure to the left that’s was cracking, but I re-posed them just to avoid more damage. :pray:

:slap Akk akk akk...

Last edited:
Back