Hot Toys - MMS 106 - Alien - BIG CHAP collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can Hot Toys create a flawless masterpiece like Tony Stark Mech Version and botch up Big Chap so badly? :confused:

Same old suck up...kissing 'em like there's no tomorrow - still. :rotfl

Whine, whine, whine ... At least we know who the 'Queen' of the hive is ... :rotfl

You might say the same thing about the Aliens warrior and the dog alien

Whine, whine, whine ... Yep, good thunking, Irish. Bllack and white ... Ever say anthing positive here? EVER? :lol

How can Hot Toys create a flawless masterpiece like Tony Stark Mech Version and botch up Big Chap so badly? :confused:

Whine, whine, whine ... Says who ... there are obviously NO experts in this thread ...

I don't know...you seem to consider yourself one.

You've done a great job so far of telling everyone else how wrong they are and don't know what they're talking about.

Even though...for some odd reason...without providing any proof of your own to the contrary.

But, I guess that's to be expected from a pilot of your caliber.

Oh wait...you don't fly. My bad.

I'll bet your call sign is "Penguin". :rotfl:rotfl

penguin-pilot-700974.jpg

Last edited:
You can actually watch the fail, as it was happening , in progress right here:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_u9BnE6t0Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_u9BnE6t0Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Please note how he was sculpting while being interviewed :lol

*Special cameo appearance by Tony's left boot !* :monkey5

Whine, whine, whine ... At least we know who the 'Queen' of the hive is ... :rotfl

Whine, whine, whine ... Yep, good thunking, Irish. Bllack and white ... Ever say anthing positive here? EVER? :lol

Whine, whine, whine ... Says who ... there are obviously NO experts in this thread ...

What...are...you..on..about?? This response has no bearing on anything anyone actually said. Do I ever say anything positive? Plenty! Not in this thread though. Do you have any more salient points to make?

You can actually watch the fail, as it was happening , in progress right here:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_u9BnE6t0Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/_u9BnE6t0Ws&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Please note how he was sculpting while being interviewed :lol

*Special cameo appearance by Tony's left boot !* :monkey5

I thought I saw a picture of Jay Leno in the b.g. Maybe that's why the Jaw is about 40% larger than it should be... and totally out of proportion to the undersized and mis-shapen Dome. And if a Jay Leno ref wasn't used, it should have been for ALL intents and purposes --

For I now Dub thee

THE "JAY-LIEN"

Maybe someone can PS one in so I can make some sense out of this Monstrous Fail. Howard Chan, you can NOT be serious! Do it over, do it right. Please. All will be Forgiven.

Last edited:
I thought I saw a picture of Jay Leno in the b.g. Maybe that's why the Jaw is about 40% larger than it should be... and totally out of proportion to the undersized and mis-shapen Dome. And if a Jay Leno ref wasn't used, it should have been for ALL intents and purposes --

For I now Dub thee

THE "JAY-LIEN"

More like...
THE "FAIL-IEN"

In cyberspace, everyone can hear you scream.

Hot Toys All Stars

A Team : Yuli, Kojun, Pan Mak.

B Team : Joseph Tsang, GOX, Kang In Ae.

:D

Well, I know there's a whole lot'a hatin goin on, but I love my HT ALIEN collection, no, it's not perfect, but it's damn fine.
So I'm very happy to have Tsang's work in my collection.

GOX gave us Marcus so ???

And Kang in Ae gave us the sublime Marlon Brando as Vito, so... :dunno

Whine, whine, whine ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... Be a man ... Be men ... :rotfl

The figure is AWESOME +1. :chew :chew

This thread is becoming an epic fail.
Yawn.

The figure looks nothing like the Giger alien.
The figure is a cool interpretation.

Now that we all have had plenty of opportunity to see that for ourselves can we just get back to seeing pics of this inaccurate yet cool figure?

Seriously.
HT and Mr. Tsang know perfectly well they made an inaccurate POS figure. I sent them a ton of reference pics. They know it's inaccurate. They don't give ????.
Anybody saying it's accurate or trying to say HT didn't have references is plain wrong.

Now let's all just sit back and enjoy the figure for what it is: one hell of a cool alien.
Not Giger's alien by any stretch of the imagination, but a cool alien.

I for one am enjoying the pics being posted, and I hate how inaccurate it is, but it is what it is... so I just look at it as I would any other interpretation of the alien out there and enjoy it for what it is.

Somewhere down the road I will get one myself.
When it is on sale. :D

I agree Abake.

It's not Giger's Alien, but it's not a bad Alien figure.

At least the "ball" pose will be cool.

Whine, whine, whine ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... B-I-A-T-C-H ... Be a man ... Be men ... :rotfl

The figure is AWESOME +1. :chew :chew

Definitely a cool figure.. will collect mine today...just can't stand some ppl who can't afford this figure and talk trash about it. :emperor

Back