Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude i sooo dont get this. how to refresh to see if anyone has replied? how to chat with someone? im totally _____ at this!!

:lol that's because no one replied yet!

You know this is a discussion forum and not a chat room right? Sometimes it takes days to get a reply.

Whats the code, my Marcus arm broke when he took a shelf dive and I need a new one. This also gives me an excuse to have him in both outfits side by side.

"GOHAST20" I think the code expires end of the month. I just bought more stuff yesterday. That site is evil.

Still waiting! :impatient:

:monkey3

Sorry bro. Been pretty busy. Just finalized on a new apartment so now I have more space for my stuff. Can't wait. Gonna have a small corner dedicated to taking pictures when I get everything done.

I think it´s a really cool figure, I don´t own a lot of Hot Toys figures, but it made me change my mind. Since i bought him I started buying only Hot Toys (DX 02 Batman, T 800, John Connor Final Battle, Battle Damage Iron Man). They are no trouble free, but the sculpting and accesories rocks!

I have my HT MW from Gohastings.com in MINT CONDITION, I'm so happy, price $108.00.:hi5::panic::yess:

Ahh this figure is doing my scion in.

trying to get a decent pose :/

I agree. It took me about 20 minutes just to get this one.

p1070953.jpg

His arms are so stiff and wonky, it's hard to get a natural pose (for me anyway)

That's why I swapped mine to a narrow TT, the arms are cool if you're going to expose them, but the posing compared to a normal figure body sucks, on the narrow, I get any pose I really want and it looks much more natural.

That's why I swapped mine to a narrow TT, the arms are cool if you're going to expose them, but the posing compared to a normal figure body sucks, on the narrow, I get any pose I really want and it looks much more natural.
Sounds like a plan

Like the issue you had with Dutch, this is why it's important to learn how the body and it's joints work before you start gearing up the figures. This way you have a clue as to just how to pose it and develop a knowledge and understanding about it's potential and limitations. It also benefits the collector by helping you identify any broken parts too.

In this case though, it's not that there's some articulation I don't know of, the arms just won't do it, particularly the elbows. This is how I wanted Marcus to be able to aim the gun, can't be done with the body he comes on.

97.jpg

Back