Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my marcus today, i cant wait to get home!!!

Ditto that :D Just got mine unboxed. Very impressive figure in person (and more blood than I thought). This is also my first HT body with rubber arms and I'm fairly impressed with them.

I do recall someone else suggesting that the endo arm was chromed or vac-metallized, which is not the case. It is a little bit shinier than the silver paint used on the HT T-800 endo, though.

Ditto that :D Just got mine unboxed. Very impressive figure in person (and more blood than I thought). This is also my first HT body with rubber arms and I'm fairly impressed with them.

I do recall someone else suggesting that the endo arm was chromed or vac-metallized, which is not the case. It is a little bit shinier than the silver paint used on the HT T-800 endo, though.

just opened my fig too and its amazing, i like it a bit more than connor, although that too is a great figure.....anyway till they ( if they ) announce another figure from salvation, im done with this line. i have the t600 regular and rubber skin version and marcus and connor....all excellent figures!!!!! i really hope we get a blair williams.

just opened my fig too and its amazing, i like it a bit more than connor, although that too is a great figure.....anyway till they ( if they ) announce another figure from salvation, im done with this line. i have the t600 regular and rubber skin version and marcus and connor....all excellent figures!!!!! i really hope we get a blair williams.

Im almost a 100% positive we wont get anymore figures. Halcyon(the creator of terminator salvation) is trying to sell the company because they went bankrupt.Im afraid We wont see any films for a while.

James Cameron has to make more Terminator, I would ^^^^^ myself if he came up with an idea for a new movie.

Marcus is NOT a T-700 he is a T-RIP (Resistence Infiltrator Prototype) so he's one-of-a-kind.

Wright showed up here today...
4070288009_d70683c345_b.jpg

As I was with John Connor, I'm blown away by this figure. It's damned impressive on every level.

Just a couple of quick shots...nothing as dazzling as Sean's got going, but I had to at least put him in front of the camera before hittin' the hay tonight...

4071048778_4767ee42be_b.jpg

Really great figure....looking forward to getting some more shots of him later...

Im almost a 100% positive we wont get anymore figures. Halcyon(the creator of terminator salvation) is trying to sell the company because they went bankrupt.Im afraid We wont see any films for a while.

Oh NO! But T:S was sooo good!

Marcus is NOT a T-700 he is a T-RIP (Resistence Infiltrator Prototype) so he's one-of-a-kind.

Erm... yes we have established that now... a while ago actually...

Just the T-600 rubber skin regular version and Marcus, although I would like a few bits from Final Battle Connor to add to Marcus' display (the environment stand and the hydrobot). I may end up just buying a Connor and parting the rest out on eBay just to keep those two items :D

Still having fun with Marcus. Although the arms look great, I'm not a fan of how little movement there is between the rubber arms and the leather jacket - it's difficult to hold a lot of poses.

Just be glad they didn't go with the original ending where Connor dies and Marcus puts on his "skin" and assumes Connor's identity.

Yea that would blow even more than the current ending. But they all don't work well. I mean what are the chances that Marcus' heart would actually work well in Connor's body? I heard heart transplants have a high rate of failure. Not to mention the huge gaping hole that the 800 left in John's chest. McG is just silly. And if he went with the Skin ending, it would have totally ruined the franchise for me.

I hope Marcus Wright is alive in the next sequel though. Maybe he had an artificial heart like a pace-maker made from a T-800 nuclear powercell. It's sci-fiction so it's possible!

Oh! I had another sounce that says Sam is 5'8". I guess that source must be wrong then.

Thank you, anyway! How kind of you! :D

I don't mean to be rude, but you are RIGHT NOW on the internet, there is so much information at your disposal... and we have Google-

https://www.atpictures.com/samworthington/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0941777/bio

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/bio

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_tall_is_christian_bale

So it's fair to say, Worthington is at least an inch taller, possibly 2.

I always cross reference, the most common answer is usually the right one. And IMDb can be trusted on 'most' of it's info.

Thanks again, Wookster!

I asked because I am going to swap off my HT Marcus Wright BD rubber armed body with HT RE5 Wesker's new Truetype special body. And Wesker's body is much taller than other average Truetypes with extended ankles. So it's good to know that Marcus is taller than John. I like having more articulation than well-sculpted but stiff rubber arms. :D

I just picked up Marcus Wright today off AlterEgoComics... He was instock so I should have him soon... Next time it will be John Conner form Urbancollector going to pick him up next week he instock as well... That completes my Hottoys Terminator Salvation collection I have no need for the T-600 or T-700...

Back