Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the clothes for my spare body. Now waiting for Marcus I'll get tomorrow. Until then I present.... Tony Wright:D

DSCN2112.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2161.jpg

Well thats this movie ruined for me :banghead:banghead

To be fair though I know almost the entire story at this point anyways just didnt know that part! :rolleyes:

DON'T worry, the ending is really not that big of a deal, the movie is actually quiet watchable, it's more of journey kind of movie, as long you got your marcus figure at hand, it really brings you in the movie, some how make you think you know him, trust me just watch it in 1080p not 720p, I am sure you will love the movie, even you know the end, AGain the end is really not that important, do you care George w bush died in his home or killed by a bus? it's his life you hate not the end.

DON'T worry, the ending is really not that big of a deal, the movie is actually quiet watchable, it's more of journey kind of movie, as long you got your marcus figure at hand, it really brings you in the movie, some how make you think you know him, trust me just watch it in 1080p not 720p, I am sure you will love the movie, even you know the end, AGain the end is really not that important, do you care George w bush died in his home or killed by a bus? it's his life you hate not the end.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Great post, and oh so very true, don't get too bogged down, just enjoy the ride!

Wookster wrote a great review for MC...accompanied by some great pictures...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66451

....and I really appreciated his take on the movie and the character of Marcus Wright too.

I'm still a little disappointed more folks didn't get into this movie as much as I did, but am I ever glad that Hot Toys embraced it so enthusiastically with some excellent 1:6 figures.

Hot on the heels of the John Connor figure comes this great figure of Marcus Wright...the true heart and soul of "Terminator Salvation"...

4082280534_593d0644d9_o.jpg

Like Connor before him, this figure just stuns the eye with it's great detail...from the sculpt and paint to the material choices on the clothes and gear, Marcus is ready for a variety of display options...

4079760244_7a339c703d_o.jpg

And Hot Toys really pulls out the stops by giving us two of the major looks the character features in the film...from his out-of-time drifter on a journey of discovery...

4071048778_11a5f30360_o.jpg

...to the horror of what he's become...

4081520183_0c4a0ac3fa_o.jpg

...and his fight to claim a humanity he may have never had...

4081520203_7af4e4de15_o.jpg

Thanks, Hot Toys for giving fans of this saga such fine representations from this latest chapter.

4081520129_c802567923_o.jpg

Thanks to Sean for some tips on handling head transplants and the like...and one of these days, I've got to pick up a T-600 to go with these two TS figures to round out this collection...and I'm anxiously awaiting that BR of this to watch it again...

Nice additions JB, glad to see you having fun and you didn't have to wait too long to get him after others.

Go for it, I'm sure there's variations on where it's stitched on different coats, but I find I can make the collar look much nicer having cut it away compared to where they stitched mine. I took no time cutting it away, I couldn't make it look good stitched down.

Hey guys, I'm trying to get some extra clothing for my Marcus Wright figure that I got coming next week, so that I could display him both ways.I need the Shirt pants and boots.
I already have a Narrow shoulder body that I'm going to use. I don't need another Marcus body cause I'm going to use the trench coat, which will cover up the arms anyway.

So I need to know how much should I pay for each item on Ebay? Or, should I go for the bundle they have ? Which ranges from $50- $70

i think maybe better just buy one at the beginning, the extra head is nice but not as nice as the normal one, and the black leather jacket is looking really too big, i want to buy two too at first, but soon i realize thank god i didn't buy two. also the arm is nice but you have cloth over it so it really doesn't matter you got a true body or the real marcus one. if u want to just show the arm without the cloth, it looks really skinny, like a action figure not a hot toy.

of course it's best to have two, if the money is no issue, i say go ahead, but if it matters to you to get is for 180 or 200, i think it's best to just looking at the leather jacket photos post in here first then decide, i know there is a combined shipping , it cheeper to buy it together, but still the choice is yours, i am simply give a suggestion.

Hey guys just picked up Marcus and for the life of me cannot get the headsculpt attachment off the clean Marcus head onto the damaged Marcus head!! Any pointers or tips?? Thanks guys!

Try a hair dryer on hottest setting from 4-6inches away while turning the head slowly around then, use a butter knife to pry it out or wedge tweezers in there...or you could just pry out, just use caution..should be fine.

I just use a knife and pry it off :p But if you are going to use a spare TT might as well rip that out of the TT head

Back