Hot Toys - MMS 100 - Terminator Salvation - Marcus Wright- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would just include a second head-plug attachment when they have an alternate head....would make the whole thing easier.

Another shot of Wright...
4085397707_c105a95297_o.jpg

Can't wait for Dec 1st...

I wish they would just include a second head-plug attachment when they have an alternate head....would make the whole thing easier.

Can't wait for Dec 1st...

or did the head like all of the others that have alternate heads, :D
like the double jointed neck

it would make the uncoated marcus look alot better. (i knoe it would look ugly but i dont care)

For what little posing he needs to be able to do, I'm glad Marcus has a sculpted neck, it looks great, plus with the Endo head you don't have to stop the damage at the jaw, and it's plenty enough posable. I really hope Sideshow starts using a similar method on their Pro body, HT does a good balance of articulating figures that need that extra joint in the neck and using the aesthetics of a sculpted neck when the articulation isn't needed and the figure looks better having the neck, like Joker.

I hung the jacket on the stand (with the wire holder removed from it) and put the damaged head next to it. Looks great.

I just won a marcus figure off ebay for 131.00 shipped!! WTFUWT?? Sorry for the insanely long acronymn. .. :D And these parts are going for more than that. :confused:

I personally think it's better to buy a whole new Marcus figure and sell off the parts you don't need, rather than to buy the parts you need. You come out more on top.

Last edited:
Yes anytime Hot Toys puts out a build-a-figure like Marcus (Unless all you need is a spare body ) its always smarter to just buy the figure twice

My first Marcus figure is on it's way. I have my other one on flexPay through Sideshow coming next month. I plan on selling the parts off to this one on ebay as soon as Marcus arrives. Let's hope I clear what I make on the parts what I paid for the figure ? :chew:D

My first Marcus figure is on it's way. I have my other one on flexPay through Sideshow coming next month. I plan on selling the parts off to this one on ebay as soon as Marcus arrives. Let's hope I clear what I make on the parts what I paid for the figure ? :chew:D

The regular head seems to be going for a good amount. So is the body. I wouldn't mind picking up a spare body for Marcus too. With clothes. If I have the room. :D

man considering that I paid $60 for a set of clothing and $30 for the TT I am biting myself now not just simply picking up another Marcus :( Where is the cheapest now cause you guys all seem to have found these great deals

Back