Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420374376.110431.jpg

I just picked up a T-1000 yesterday, so far it's my favorite figure. The figure came with the base and head from the MMS125, and an additional T-1000 body.

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

I cant figure out if should buy this one for sure or not have one for 250 shipped im waffling over this or sold out iron patriot figure....Decision's , Decision's :panic::gah: i know if bought its like 2 figures in 1 and iron patriot is pretty bare bones what to do ???:gah:

I would get the T-1000, as you say, it's 2 figures in 1. Get a spare body to display both. Also, as it's a much older figure, it's getting harder to come by at a good price. It's very unlikely HT will bring out a v2 of it, as it's already a perfect figure.

Iron Patriot is nice enough, but it's still easily available and has little in the way of accessories.

K yea was leaning towards canceling Iron patriot or being broke lol ,but that's no fun anyway thanks 4 opion on this Marine and kno i'll kick myself later if let this one get away being complete n minty still.

Damn, wish I saw those when they were still selling them. They look like reasonable knock-offs. I'm trying to find the blue shirt from the uniform and they seem pretty rare on ebay, that as well as the patrol boots. Have most of the other parts I need. Since I am trying to put one together from parts, it currently seems cheapest to go for the look after the t1000 reassembles itself at the end of the film, which is boots and pants with stripe, shirt, belt without any accessories, but right now I'm just allowing the market to decide what look I go for based on what parts end up on ebay! Anyone know of any sites which stock parts for this model outside of ebay?

I'd sell a few pieces of my figure for someone that is interested. I'm already missing the biker boots and pants, but would let the helmet, jacket, and glasses go.

Those cop uniforms posted earlier from eBay look decent even if they aren't completely accurate. I should get one along with a body to make a second T-1000.

Some more pics of my T-1000 collection:

Done a little mod to one of the hook hands so it resemble the piece that got blown off by the T-800 when the T-1000 was on the back of the car.

DSCF34546_zpsqc2jzlfp.jpg

DSCF3447_zpstwa1tjgj.jpg

DSCF3449_zpsokepfv4q.jpg

DSCF3450_zpsey0jmium.jpg

DSCF3451_zpsarr5bx1h.jpg

DSCF3452_zpszcoozjty.jpg

My T-1000 with the doughnut eye head has not got the actual Hot Toys police shirt, I cant find one anywhere.:gah:

Last edited:
What do you guys think of my custom 1/6 frozen T-1000? The broken forearm is a separate accessory that can be taken off and replaced with a frozen hand. I even have a removable layer of frozen liquid beneath his boots.

Attachments

• IMG_6310.jpg
    IMG_6310.jpg
    613.2 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_6303.jpg
    IMG_6303.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_6306.jpg
    IMG_6306.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_6308.jpg
    IMG_6308.jpg
    558.1 KB · Views: 597
attachment.php

What is up with those glass display plaques? The DX-13 is from Terminator 2 not The Terminator.

Back