Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joy ride with dx10....
agy3amu8.jpg

On a highway to hell! :rock

Yes its a narrow shoulder and yes it matches the TTM18, I built my second version on that very body:wink1:

Suuuuuuper late response, but thanks Skull. Im selling one of mine but one of the arms doesn't hold a peg tightly and I was thinking about switching out the arm if I can find one. Oh, and looking at that post again I accidentally put TTM18, it's the TTM14 that was the narrow shoulder at that time.

Last edited:
Suuuuuuper late response, but thanks Skull. Im selling one of mine but one of the arms doesn't hold a peg tightly and I was thinking about switching out the arm if I can find one. Oh, and looking at that post again I accidentally put TTM18, it's the TTM14 that was the narrow shoulder at that time.

All good, this section runs slow these days anyway:lol Your right, the TTM14, I should have known that as I'm a bit of a body hoarder, I have multibles of every truetype mib that has come out since 2009, except the bruce lee body, that's the one that got away:(

Almost got all the parts now to have a full biker cop figure.

Is there any better replacements for the Beretta 92f and submchinegun? they both look cheap as hell :/

Hi everyone!
I was able to find one in a local store in Costa Rica. For $200, MIB, no shipper.
Do you know if a one of those narrow shoulder knock off bodies fit in the
Chopper outfit?
yzydevyz.jpg
gy4e5ara.jpg
tysy8e3y.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Back