Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f986ddbd-bd90-4f8b-96b8-97c8856f034e_zpsickph7gu.jpg

What do you guys think of my custom 1/6 frozen T-1000? The broken forearm is a separate accessory that can be taken off and replaced with a frozen hand. I even have a removable layer of frozen liquid beneath his boots.

Wow gr8 job :clap, I have wanted to do something similar for a while but not got round to it.

What do you guys think of my custom 1/6 frozen T-1000? The broken forearm is a separate accessory that can be taken off and replaced with a frozen hand. I even have a removable layer of frozen liquid beneath his boots.

That looks amazing. Great work!

Just curious,,, i was swapping stuff out on my T-1000 and went to put the split head on the body,and noticed it didnt have the curved bit at the base of the neck that connects to the main body..Was this supposed to come with one or do we need to just pry it off the other head?
To be honest i cant remember if it was supposed to come with one or not lol

Wow, I missed that T-1000 custom you posted JazzInc. That looks incredible. The liquid metal base is a very nice touch.

Just curious,,, i was swapping stuff out on my T-1000 and went to put the split head on the body,and noticed it didnt have the curved bit at the base of the neck that connects to the main body..Was this supposed to come with one or do we need to just pry it off the other head?
To be honest i cant remember if it was supposed to come with one or not lol

I think there would only have been one of those parts. I haven't seen the packaging in so long but I don't think you ever see spare heads with that part attached in the box, nor do you tend to see them loose elsewhere in the box.

Thanks for the replies guys,, i couldn't remember seeing a second one,then i started to think maybe it was there and it got lost :rotfl

All the neck connectors should be the same size?

Think I'm going to bash a version of this guy pretty soon so I was wondering what was the best body to use if anyone can recommend me one please?

Official or knock-off is fine either way.

Late to this party I know (just came here as I am looking for this guy right now) but that's a fantastic custom! I would normally say I am sorry for bumping an old thread but that custom deserves some views (and not comments about logos!)
Nice work!

Back