Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a used T 1000 today. Thing looks awesome.
20130523202437.png

Last edited:
Gratz, this is probably the best bang for your buck HT figure I ever bought. 2 headsculpts, a complete alternate outfit, and a buttload of accessories.

I just got my own T-1000. I read from previous posts that Truetype narrow shoulder is the way to go for a second body. Is it similar to the new Truetype TTM22. If not, which do you think is a better fit. Sorry, I'm just new to kitbashing.

I just got my own T-1000. I read from previous posts that Truetype narrow shoulder is the way to go for a second body. Is it similar to the new Truetype TTM22. If not, which do you think is a better fit. Sorry, I'm just new to kitbashing.

Yes the narrow shoulder is best for the T1000

the TTM22 is the slim body I believe or the regular body.
Either way, neither is good for the T1000.

Yes the narrow shoulder is best for the T1000

the TTM22 is the slim body I believe or the regular body.
Either way, neither is good for the T1000.

Thanks Mr. EcKo. TTM22 is the slim body. Now I have to look for a narrow shoulder

Will the generic narrow shoulders do? I've seen some on ebay selling for $24-$26 (version 4.0). Truetype TTM 18 is just way too expensive

I got my T-1000 yesterday. I also got a narrow shoulder body and extra head sculpt to make a police biker figure. A white shirt is on its way but I still lack the police belt

JRC_8701a.jpg

JRC_8709a.jpg

Ok guys I finally unboxed the T1000, so long overdue its not even funny:slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/nluucf6mra4[/ame]

:horror:horror:horror WoW you actually took him out!!! :panic::panic::panic: Your on fire with the Terminator shelves Pete :clap

I know, long overdue for sure:panic: Glad I did though as its such a great figure and a key piece for my collection. I was worried about opening such an old figure after opening the likes of barney ross the other day, I wasn't sure how it would hold up to todays standards.

I'm happy to report that he didn't disappoint, super happy with him:)

I know, long overdue for sure:panic: Glad I did though as its such a great figure and a key piece for my collection. I was worried about opening such an old figure after opening the likes of barney ross the other day, I wasn't sure how it would hold up to todays standards.

I'm happy to report that he didn't disappoint, super happy with him:)

Yeah, looks dam good brother & takes your Terminator 2 shelf to the next level imo. :hi5:

I got my T-1000 yesterday. I also got a narrow shoulder body and extra head sculpt to make a police biker figure. A white shirt is on its way but I still lack the police belt

If you do search on eBay for "1/6 police belt", there's a few people selling spare HT belts or similar ones. Good luck hunting.

I have a chance to grab a complete, but displayed T-1000 to compliment the dx10, the seller is asking $220, do you guys think its worth it at that price? And is there any real chance Hot Toys does a 2.0 in the next 2 years?

I have a chance to grab a complete, but displayed T-1000 to compliment the dx10, the seller is asking $220, do you guys think its worth it at that price? And is there any real chance Hot Toys does a 2.0 in the next 2 years?

Think is not the big bargain but very fair. Hard to say if Hot Toys will release this again.

Do eeeeet!
Great figure, tons of accessories/clothing, and 2 headsculpts!

Well i recently paid £150.00 posted next day special delivery for mine which is about $229.00 so i say grab it as less of these are popping up for sale.
Also i can't see them releasing another anytime soon.
The figure is amazing with spot on likeness and if you an extra body you can build a motorcyle cop T-1000.

Back