Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted this but it's getting expensive and with Captain America, Red Skull, and Keaton Batman as my priorities I fear I won't be getting it for a while.

I always wanted this but it's getting expensive and with Captain America, Red Skull, and Keaton Batman as my priorities I fear I won't be getting it for a while.

If that's how you feel then better grab this figure cause I tell you..it's worth it..can't go wrong w/ this figure! :wink1:

===
109_1710.jpg
"my finger is so big... i don't feel well"
21277c567bb0.gif

:)

Last edited:
Just got my HT T1000 for $150 shipped. I ordered it from that hottoysonlinestore.com that everyone was having doubts about, but I can say so far, I am very satisfied.

6770844205_7ca28dc491_z.jpg

Just got my HT T1000 for $150 shipped. I ordered it from that hottoysonlinestore.com that everyone was having doubts about, but I can say so far, I am very satisfied.

Sweet deal! That's the lowest I've heard the figure ever go for. Might have to try out hottoysonlinestore.com one of these days.

Yup, got it during their free shipping promotion earlier this month, this is an awesome figure, it's like a DX with the extra uniform and all the accessories.

I saw it on eBay a couple of days ago. I could have had it for only $150 shipped, from a local seller. I considered getting it but I have two already. The only reason I keep thinking of buying a third is because I still need another white undershirt and blue shirt to complete motorbike version, he's just wearing a jacket right now. It burns at me not having him properly dressed but I struggle to bring myself to pay the money required to correct it. It's something I struggle with every day of my life, not a minute goes by that I don't think about those missing shirts.

Nice selection.
Im currently watching a ebay auction for a used T1000.
How much do you guys think a used one is worth?
Nothing is missing as he taken the picture of the box and said it was displayed in a glass case so its in mint condition.

Back