Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-1000 is seriously one of the most fun and best value for money figures you could buy. And just about a match for T1 Arnie as a villain.

Couldn't agree more A-dev. So many possibilities. The T-1000 is Hot toys most underrated figure imo. Pictures don't show how incredible the likeness really is.

This is truly a great figure. For the time, and the money, it was the best figure for the money, IMO.

In fact, I've had a second HT body lying around, I think I'll convert the one I have displayed to the Pescadero Elevator and finally build out a Motorcycle Cop.

Thanks for bumping the thread and giving me the idea!

This is truly a great figure. For the time, and the money, it was the best figure for the money, IMO.

In fact, I've had a second HT body lying around, I think I'll convert the one I have displayed to the Pescadero Elevator and finally build out a Motorcycle Cop.

Thanks for bumping the thread and giving me the idea!

... and done. I ripped the zipper on the jacket though.:(

I was thinking of using my unused MM117 Gray Shirt as the under shirt, possibly bleaching it to see if it goes white. I know it'll be baggy, which will make up for not having the actual cop shirt on underneath. Just a thought...

This what i have on my T-1000 with bike...
rolan329.jpg

Going to pick up a body and that will do for me to have the extra biker set up.

Down the line I aim to pick up everything really needed separate but for now I think what's in the box minus the extra body is fine for 2 figures. Just need mine to turn up :(.

Thanks

PS - I just know after somehow getting a bike for him I will move onto the T1 T800. :(

They don't call it plastic crack for nothing I suppose.

So close to pulling the trigger on a body for the other outfit. Don't know why but I am reluctant to do so until I have the set in hand. A week since buying and sill no sign of him. :(

Makes me want to do something crazy like buying the T1000 disguise and the T1 T800 now to cheer myself up. lol

Since the DX10 was announced I've been feeling the need to get on board with this figure, if I'm gonna have two T800's that look almost identical why not get this and create two T1000's as well :yess:

Since the DX10 was announced I've been feeling the need to get on board with this figure, if I'm gonna have two T800's that look almost identical why not get this and create two T1000's as well :yess:

This is the only figure that you could have several of. Just so many poses and alternate versions.

Agreed, despite the "good guys" having more screen time I think the T1000 has the more dramatic variations. Still I would die for a BD T800.

Why do I have to be a huge movie and game buff. I love to many licences and get swallowed up by them. Star Wars, Predator,terminator,Marvel, Batman, Resident evil .......

I am already planning out a 3rd T1000 and possibly a 4th. :(. Aside from the normal cop and the biker cop I would love bladed agro mode and that outstanding frozen custom. I will need his cop bike for sure, maybe some sort of dio with areas for each type of look, a new detolf, some lights ......

Argh, how do people resist not spending on credit all the time.

Got this figure today... I'm late to the party but better later than never I guess. I's a great figure! I actually got it from another member from the forum so it came with a few extras (Donut Head and extra police belt+acessories). I have another body coming in but I'm wondering if I should build another one and have 3 in total. The only thing holding me back is the price of the uniform and police officer belt. It's at least $60 bucks each :slap

rt2HZ.jpg

Well I just found the T-1000 at toys2 for $199 and placed the order!
It's the first time using toys2,I hope they ship fast! The cost of shipping to the states was insane! I hope they ship UPS!

Finally got my T1000 today, spent over 3 hours futzing him and seeing what outfit I liked best typically in the end I reverted to how he looked when I opened the box :slap :lol

Going to have to get a spare body, shirt and T-Shirt to build a second though as it's far too big a shame to keep all those BD/metal like parts in the box

Question has anyone managed to thread the second belt through the belt loops on the biker trousers? I tried and failed :(

The duty belt with all the gear on it? I don't think its supposed to go through his trouser belt loops....must have a look at the film, but I haven't done it on any of my T-1000s.

The duty belt with all the gear on it? I don't think its supposed to go through his trouser belt loops....must have a look at the film, but I haven't done it on any of my T-1000s.

Nah the other normal boring belt that's all curled up in the box

Back