Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol ..when i first seen this post i belived you were on the subject of a customizing job on the t1000 ..i scrolled up a bit 2 see you were actually refering to A-devs op:lol:slap

:lol :lol :lol

I'm usually not so serious sounding about customizing figures... and honestly can't see anything I'd want to change about this one.

Goodluck on your OP a-dev :peace

Thanks Crimsonbob :pray: Only joking, as invasive procedures go a tonsilectomy is fairly routine, just nervous about it because I've not had many operations in my life and also everything I hear and read tells me that this is going to be excruciating.

Just got my 20 day notice. Monday September 27! :rock

Dammit, I was just about to check my email and then I remembered I didn't order with Sideshow. So definitely October for me.

Just got my 20 day notice. Monday September 27! :rock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpeg

Damn it. I knew this was going to happen. I ordered it from Hong Kong because I can't wait and then here comes sideshow, "20 DAY NOTICE EVERYBODY!". Well great, I'll have three in less than a month.

BUT . . .

They haven't sent me a 20 day notice. They've really pissed me off with their service. I can't remember which day it was in the beginning of summer but I know I preordered 2 T-1000s AS SOON AS IT WENT UP. I was ready, made an account with them, everything.

Later I made a preorder for the T-1000 as Sarah Connor. Then last month they kept ____ing around with me. "Oh your credit card doesn't match, you're not the card holder, we see you have multiple card holders, blah blah blah". So I cancel all three and last week I made a brand new account, reordered everything, including Sarah and it's STILL "processing". A full week later?

It's been a week now. I don't know if everyone else has had a poor experience with them but it's just hell for me. I just want to order the figures but they won't let me.

Your second account might be the problem. Sideshow actually looks for things like that to prevent people from ordering more than the limit per item (ie 1 per person for exclusives). So you might be doing it to yourself.

Your second account might be the problem. Sideshow actually looks for things like that to prevent people from ordering more than the limit per item (ie 1 per person for exclusives). So you might be doing it to yourself.

But that's the thing. My first account was just fine. I received the notice about my Sarah Connor shipping (keep in mind I only ordered and tried to order one) and then weeks later it was just canceled. Not of my own doing. I reordered and they told me it can't go through because of my credit card and something about multiple card holders aren't allowed. There was also something about the billing address not matching. I had until September 3rd to take pictures of my credit card (front and back with blurred out numbers), photo id, and an identification form so my order would go through. I didn't have a camera that week because I was away so I just said "____ it".

So then I decided to completely cancel that account. I received a confirmation about the cancellation like a week later and made a brand new one (made sure the other didn't exist). Reordered everything and days later it's still "processing". I fear I'll have the same problems even though my card and all my other information is 100% legit. No problems with other companies, online sites or paypal. I just don't get it.

Last edited:
I just recently noticed the T-1000 is wearing the striped cop pants and biker boots during his fight with the T-800 in the steel mill, he looks better this way, might display him like that.

I just recently noticed the T-1000 is wearing the striped cop pants and biker boots during his fight with the T-800 in the steel mill, he looks better this way, might display him like that.

That's the look for the Donut Hole, no duty belt either.

Probably. So far they've gotten all the others before Toys2...actually not sure about the regular Sarah Connor figure. Can't even remember who I got that from.

Well, my donut head came today. So I've got that to tide me over until the figure itself arrives from CSC. One upside to getting the figure a bit later is that by then I'll have a ton of posing ideas from the inevitable onslaught of pictures to come.

Still no in-hand pics of him in that combination of clothing.

Back