Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t! Just pre-ordered from Angolz.

I wasn't even planning on getting him. "T-800 and Sarah are enough," I said.

Yeah, well, THAT didn't last long. Kind of need a villain, though. And the T-1000 was one of the creepiest villains I'd ever seen while growing up. I think he deserves a place on my shelf. Sacrificed the DX03 MJ Bad to get him, too. (Priorities, y'know...)

Does the T-1000 contain *everything* needed for a second figure except the body? Anything missing? And do we know what body it is yet?

I know these questions have been answered before, but this thread is pretty big and I'm hoping someone will be kind to a noob ;)

w00t! Just pre-ordered from Angolz.

I wasn't even planning on getting him. "T-800 and Sarah are enough," I said.

Yeah, well, THAT didn't last long. Kind of need a villain, though. And the T-1000 was one of the creepiest villains I'd ever seen while growing up. I think he deserves a place on my shelf. Sacrificed the DX03 MJ Bad to get him, too. (Priorities, y'know...)

Does the T-1000 contain *everything* needed for a second figure except the body? Anything missing? And do we know what body it is yet?

I know these questions have been answered before, but this thread is pretty big and I'm hoping someone will be kind to a noob ;)

That depends on where in the movie you want your figure to portray. For example If you're going to do the Motorcycle Cop, you will need a second Duty Belt and lefthand holster, ammo pouchs, etc. Also an extra Police Shirt.
If you're also getting the Donut Hole head, then you just need Motorcycle pants and boots and a police shirt, as he didn't have the duty belt then. You get the idea.

That depends on where in the movie you want your figure to portray. For example If you're going to do the Motorcycle Cop, you will need a second Duty Belt and lefthand holster, ammo pouchs, etc. Also an extra Police Shirt.
If you're also getting the Donut Hole head, then you just need Motorcycle pants and boots and a police shirt, as he didn't have the duty belt then. You get the idea.

I meant strictly with what the figure comes with. So no donut hole head, just the split head version, and biker cop version, as that's all you can make.

So what's missing? (ie: what's shared between those two, and what can you get away with not having). Need the extra shirt, duty belt, holster... Anything else?

Guess this is why many of you are getting multiple versions... How cost effective is it picking up just parts, generally?

Late to the party, does anyone know of a good place to buy / pre-order this ? I don't want to pay extortionate shipping and customs fees .

Thanks !

Does anyone have any idea as to what the ideal truetype body should compliment this collectible. advanced version,narrow version,slim cersion ex....??? i just noticed that there's only one gun holster belt. .dam it!!

Does anyone have any idea as to what the ideal truetype body should compliment this collectible. advanced version,narrow version,slim cersion ex....??? i just noticed that there's only one gun holster belt. .dam it!!

I got a Hot Toys 1/6 TrueType - Caucasian Male Narrow Shoulder TTM14 for mine. Its what some of the ebay sellers are selling along with the T-1000 so people can make an extra figure.

TTM14_TruetypeNarrow.jpg

And what are we going to do about there only being one belt? ebay?? that would suck. hopefully they will include two belts.

I fear they include this body as it is readily available. IMO it really should be the TT slim but I guess we will see when T-1000 arrives.

Two belts would be nice but they also would need to throw in all the belt pouches etc.... this dang hobby

:borg:

I fear they include this body as it is readily available. IMO it really should be the TT slim but I guess we will see when T-1000 arrives.

Two belts would be nice but they also would need to throw in all the belt pouches etc.... this dang hobby

:borg:

i think it is a TT slim, you think they would say in the preview, not sure but i did order one with him.:dunno

I grabbed a Slim from Toys2 the moment I read the T-1000 announcement :D I rather have an extra TT than having to pay marked up prices

Back