Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grabbed a Slim from Toys2 the moment I read the T-1000 announcement :D I rather have an extra TT than having to pay marked up prices[i did to and other freaks must think that its a TT slim as well because toys2 was sold out the next day, but i noticed that they have more in stock today, and at the cheapest price i have seen.

I grabbed a Slim from Toys2 the moment I read the T-1000 announcement :D I rather have an extra TT than having to pay marked up prices[i did to and other freaks must think that its a TT slim as well because toys2 was sold out the next day, but i noticed that they have more in stock today, and at the cheapest price i have seen.

oops did something wrong with quote

The Slim in a nude state is shorter than a nude Narrow, but, depending on the costuming and all, putting a figure on a Slim can have no affect on height, if it's a figure with boots where the ball sockets plug in higher up than other figures, taller neck pieces, etc., the small heigh difference in nude state can be lost.

However, overally mass, I would lean towards Narrow or custom for T-1000, the shoulders don't seem as narrow as the Slim body.

It's really poor of HT not to let people know what body they'll be needing.

Yeah, it's very irritating. I don't want to pre-order until I know which. I wrote to them via their website to ask about it a fortnight ago and no reply.

For them not to say in the specs announcement, maybe the final body really is unique or an uncertainty at this time, or maybe there is some issue relating to the use of magnets, which I guess might be embedded or inside the body. They might not have named it as a particular pre-existing TT due to that addition, with it not exactly being compatible with the bullet holes.

The Slim in a nude state is shorter than a nude Narrow, but, depending on the costuming and all, putting a figure on a Slim can have no affect on height, if it's a figure with boots where the ball sockets plug in higher up than other figures, taller neck pieces, etc., the small heigh difference in nude state can be lost.

However, overally mass, I would lean towards Narrow or custom for T-1000, the shoulders don't seem as narrow as the Slim body.

Well I went ahead and asked Eric to add 2 Gambit TT's to my order.

The nude slims are indeed shorter than normal TTs. But HT has released taller slims for clothed characters like Kamui. He has the longer angle plus like Wesker. So it is entirely possible the T-1000 will have a unique body. If so, they'd be really smart to release a nude of the body like with Thriller MJ so both outfits can be used. It would be great if they were smart enough to include another undamaged T-1000 just to give us a few more options without the helmet on. Perhaps with his eyes off to a side or something different like that.

Just preordered him from alter ego comics. Cant freakin wait for this guy to arrive, I was gona skip him but I started to watch T2 on bluray and started to think that my t-800 and this guy will look nothing short of amazing together. Im sure that the final sculpt will look as good as any hot toys fig and the hand thing will get fixed Im sure. Either way this guy is gonna be awesome. Cant wait for September

Does anybody know where i can buy a loose nude t1000 body, a second belt, white t and a blue shirt? I checked toy anxiety, and they seem to be sold out.

Does anybody know where i can buy a loose nude t1000 body, a second belt, white t and a blue shirt? I checked toy anxiety, and they seem to be sold out.

I already bought a Narrow TT, hopefully that works. If not, I'll have a use for it I'm sure. But I'd also like to know about the extra clothes. I'm not super worried about screen accuracy, but I'd like it to be close.

Sideshow says September but I feel like late September to early/mid October is probably most likely.

thanks my friend. almost changed my mind about getting him, but since i just scored the dounut head off ebay, i've got to have him . my favorite look of him.

Really looking forward to this one. The cop uniform sold me. :)

Now if I can find a reasonably priced donut head and Slim TT...

Back