Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like everyone feels that way so hopefully that is not lost on Hot Toys and they'll shrink the hands a bit.

Come on though Hot Toys, we're ready for the next official T2 announcement.

having put the donut head on a Slim TT for a few shots, I'm leaning towards this figure being on a Narrow, slim seems to small and the placement of the head relative to the shoulders is off looking compared to how nice this figure looks.

There are heads on ebay. A couple of auctions ended already though...I think the last one ended at around $75. :monkey4

At that price, might as well just pony up for the whole figure. :p

This figure is the one I want the most right now... Even more then Berserker or Falconer... Any other figure I have ordered right now for that matter... I hope the issues are all fixed before he ships...

having put the donut head on a Slim TT for a few shots, I'm leaning towards this figure being on a Narrow, slim seems to small and the placement of the head relative to the shoulders is off looking compared to how nice this figure looks.

Sean, is the narrow the TTM-14?
I might preorder together witz another body, would be stupid to not do this...

My guess is still mid October.

Same here, maybe in HK mid-September, U.S. late September, early October.

Sean, is the narrow the TTM-14?
I might preorder together witz another body, would be stupid to not do this...

Yes, that's the lastest release of the Narrow, but you could always find the original version still around somewhere, it's the same body, just a different generic head comes on each one.

Yes, that's the lastest release of the Narrow, but you could always find the original version still around somewhere, it's the same body, just a different generic head comes on each one.

Ah, good to know, sweet.
I couldn´t associate the term narrow with the number, will be my first "only body" experience from HT, you know?
But just zoomed in on the back of the package. It´s written there, could´ve spared a question, but thx for the quick answer, man...appreciate it.
:)

Is mid september rather fix, you know something?

Back