Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's my hope, unless T-800 is 2 more figures and not just one super deluxe, then you could pack it with one of those, but there are 2 BD heads T-800 could come with, so if it's a deluxe single figure, then there's not much room to include a T-1000 head, unless they're cool with 3 heads when one is uselss for the figure it ships with, but based on their history, we either need 2 T-800s or John Connor to get the split head, as I think we're done with T-1000s. I'd be really surprised if we don't get it though, just seems too cool not to do.

Personally, I think aside from a DX T-800, we're all done here. I can't see anything else coming anytime soon. The T-1000 Sarah was a shocker but I just can't see it. Imo the T-1000 kinda confirms this. He finally releases and releases as a loaded 2 in 1? I just hope the DX T-800 is a 2 in 1 as well.

Thankfully, they seem to be filling out the line very well, I think when all is said and done, there won't be an accessory we want that we didn't get, and the only figures we might not see are John and some liquid metal version of T-1000, we may not get straight figures of every T-800 look, but I think we'll get all the parts needed to build them.

Yeah i'm pretty pleased with what we've got and what we should still get. Can't really complain. Sure alot of us would love to see more but HT's has done a very good job.

Maybe with a young John Connor? :wink1:

As much as I'd like that, I think they'll probably do a Pescadero Sarah with white outfit, all the goodies like the nightstick, etc. and denim jacket plus Ex T-1000 head that forces everyone to pull the trigger - before we see John. They already have the body and head for Sarah to do just that. That's just the way HT does things. Release 3 unique figures then really milk the variants.

Personally, I think aside from a DX T-800, we're all done here. I can't see anything else coming anytime soon. The T-1000 Sarah was a shocker but I just can't see it. Imo the T-1000 kinda confirms this. He finally releases and releases as a loaded 2 in 1? I just hope the DX T-800 is a 2 in 1 as well.

I think we get a DX T800 and New Exoskeleton Hope so.

I would then love them to go to T1 and do T800 with proper Arnie likeness.

Would also like Kyle Resse Tramp doubt they do the future one as they already have

As much as I'd like that, I think they'll probably do a Pescadero Sarah with white outfit, all the goodies like the nightstick, etc. and denim jacket plus Ex T-1000 head that forces everyone to pull the trigger - before we see John. They already have the body and head for Sarah to do just that. That's just the way HT does things. Release 3 unique figures then really milk the variants.

Do you really think they'd go with a 3rd Sarah? I can't see that either.

I think we get a DX T800 and New Exoskeleton Hope so.

I would then love them to go to T1 and do T800 with proper Arnie likeness.

Would also like Kyle Resse Tramp doubt they do the future one as they already have

I completely forgot about the Endos ............ yes, please do so HT's and chrome the hell out of them too. Chrome them like Wolverines claws/blades. As for T1, I can see them making more than one Reese ........... and making alotta collectors REALLY happy with a few Arnie variations. :pray:

It seems unlikely, but, it would have some opportunities, 3rd Sarah head with hair down, it's a very simple costume, and you can pack in the split T-1000 head as suggested and you can get one more use out of the unique arm sculpts.

I don't expect it, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised by it either.

Has Hot Toys ever done a true 2 pack? Pescadero Sarah and Young John 2 pack with the T-1000 split head accessory would be a nice deal, John's a bit bare bones on his own so it helps make it a worthy $160 set, and they could always just reuse the regular Sarah head for it, so then it's just pants and a tank top for her just about, John and a couple accessories and T-1000 head.

I suppose it's also possible for some future figure to have a Sideshow/Toy Hunters exclusive item and it be the T-1000 head.

I completely forgot about the Endos ............ yes, please do so HT's and chrome the hell out of them too. Chrome them like Wolverines claws/blades. As for T1, I can see them making more than one Reese ........... and making alotta collectors REALLY happy with a few Arnie variations. :pray:

X2!! I want an original T-800 and a Police Killer T-800. :pray::pray:

Has Hot Toys ever done a true 2 pack? Pescadero Sarah and Young John 2 pack with the T-1000 split head accessory would be a nice deal, John's a bit bare bones on his own so it helps make it a worthy $160 set, and they could always just reuse the regular Sarah head for it, so then it's just pants and a tank top for her just about, John and a couple accessories and T-1000 head.

I'm not sure, I know Sideshow sure has. At this point HT's seems to be one of those companies that "does it as they go" They seem to just cater to the popular idea at the time. Nothing wrong with that. Having said that I wouldn't count it out.

X2!! I want an original T-800 and a Police Killer T-800. :pray::pray:

I would take as many variations possible of Arnie from T1. I have no doubt that the Tech Noir (original) and Police Massacre would be the 2 most popular and most likely. God I would have assumed we would have heard something by now :impatient:

3 Jokers, 2 of each of the Batmans, 2 John Connors, 2 Wolfs, 2 Scar Preds, 2 P2 Preds, 2 MK III Iron Mans, etc. I really wouldn't be surprised if we did see it. As MF said, it'd give them another excuse to milk the rubber arms.

I'd buy a Pescadero Sarah Connor and John Connor two pack for 200 dollars if it came with the denim jacket from the garage, nightstick, endo arm, 1984 T-800 computer chip, backpack, ATM hacking computer and an exclusive T-1000 split head.

In fact if it was just Pescadero Sarah Connor, John Connor and the bonus head I'd pay 200 dollars without any accessories. It would be a great way to make to make use of the already existing head and body. Just make a John Connor and it's "easy money".

I think HT has the T1 licence for sure. They would have showed it last month, but figure 'look, thet main shows are all next month, let's just hold out til then and really blow the fans away with this and the Avatar reveal.' It's a smart business move, and one to guarantee them another year at the top. I'm hoping the next DX is a T-800 from T1 or T2, but it could be Reeve's Supes as well. Either way, this week should be killer for the stuff getting revealed. 3 days guys!

I pre-ordered the combo pack from CSC. This is my first HT pre-order ever, which means this is one of the first times I won't be overpaying by at least 20-30% for the figure.

Might as well get a head start and start looking for the two shirts and belt...

Back