Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may have been mentioned before in the thread. But shouldn't he have chrome/silver ray bans, not dark ones?
Or am I wrong?

:)?

The glass frames look fine, the lenses, that's a tricky one, he's got those mirrored style cop ones and I'm not sure how you could really do that properly at 1/6 scale.

Easy, chrome them. ;)

I suppose making them more silver would look better, but they still wouldn't look like mirrored shades, since they'd likely just be silver like the other parts of the T-1000.

T2_T1000_PR9.jpg

A good thing about buying more than one of this figure is you can give him 'exit wounds' like in the film whereas if you only get one you've only got bullet holes for his front.

I suppose making them more silver would look better, but they still wouldn't look like mirrored shades, since they'd likely just be silver like the other parts of the T-1000.

T2_T1000_PR9.jpg

I didn't say make them more silver, I said chrome them. Like Hasbro did with Destro's head back in the day. Instant mirrors. ;)

Well last night I was tired as ____ and was being a ******. That above post was just an attempt at a joke seeing as though you have an inflated ego that greatly surpasses my own.

You know mirrors, vanity? Damn nam. It's like when people start joking or having fun you start pulling out the "huhs?", :cuckoo:, :slap, "you're only funny to yourself" and you're totally serious but when others are being sincere you're in total ____ mode with a thousand of your lame ass pics at the ready.

I don't know who said it but your Blain avatar and sig certainly fits.

Well I is ____ and was being a ******. That above post was just an attempt at a joke seeing as though you have an inflated ego that greatly surpasses my own.

You know mirrors, vanity? Damn nam. It's like when people start joking or having fun you start pulling out the "huhs?", :cuckoo:, :slap, "you're only funny to yourself" and you're totally serious but when others are being sincere you're in total ____ mode with a thousand of your lame ass pics at the ready.

I don't know who said it but your Blain avatar and sig certainly fits.

Your retarded joke was lame and completely irrelevant. I was responding to a question from MF about how HT would get the T-1000's glasses mirrored and your dee-dee-dee ass somehow translated that as me being vain. I spend just as much time helping out freaks who have questions (just about everybody here who knows me, knows this). If I had an inflated ego, I'd write everybody off as newbs. I don't. What I do have, is zero tolerance for the stupid, entitlement douchebags and/or the lazy. ;)

Last edited:
Back