Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So no Sideshow exclusive so no exploded head for the T-1000 so he's not complete.

I like that, why didn't I even think of there being a pic of the T-1000 in there? In that case I'd call the healing head. :panic:

I don't think Buttmunch or Maulfan would change their avatars or sigs. Especially not buttmunch, he's had Dent forever.

Here are two avatars, I guess I could make a sig with photoshop similar to the predators.

picture.php
picture.php

so no exploded head for the T-1000 so he's not complete.

Not with the T-1000, but the donut head doesn't come with T-1000 either, even if they call it T-1000 in Sarah disguise, it's a Sarah Connor figure, you can't sure the head with the figure it comes with. There's still hope/chance of it coming with a T-800, or maybe HT trying a chrome T-1000 to put it with, or if we're really lucky, pack it with John Connor.

Not sure if this has been already asked and answered but what type of TrueType should I get for the extra police biker outfit?

Not sure if this has been already asked and answered but what type of TrueType should I get for the extra police biker outfit?

Unknown, HT just says TT body, no specification of the model. It seems smaller than even the Narrow, but also not quite as small as the Slim, I wonder if maybe it's a semi-unique body, HT's already doing unique body parts for these figures.

Dunno if its possible really but Hot Toys should try to cast the blown apart healing head in differant material and make it so you can peal the head apart to your desired effect. Like maybe cast it in a thinner/lighter material and run some kind of wires in it.

ORDER NOW!
<a class="affiliatestyle"

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/UN_VgVEZD0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/UN_VgVEZD0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dunno if its possible really but Hot Toys should try to cast the blown apart healing head in differant material and make it so you can peal the head apart to your desired effect. Like maybe cast it in a thinner/lighter material and run some kind of wires in it.

That's be cool, but the overall look would be a compromise of all looks, not totally right for healing, not totally right for blown all apart. Fully split, his head looks really mangled up, healing, it's almost perfect with that split in the middle. Your idea would mean making the face look like something between the two to work for both, but then neither looks as good as if you just make one head of each.

Yea I was just looking at the Neca pic and his neck looks shattered and twisted in the full apart look. Still maybe better then nothing but if they include it with a BD 800 or John then its all good.

I don't think Buttmunch or Maulfan would change their avatars or sigs. Especially not buttmunch, he's had Dent forever.

Here are two avatars, I guess I could make a sig with photoshop similar to the predators.

picture.php
picture.php

Cool, I could certainly go with that avatar. Just on second thoughts maybe the sig line we're thinking of wouldn't be the best idea. We'd constantly have people asking us why the hell we're getting so many T-1000s. It could kinda be seen as rubbing it in when there may be some people who wanted just one but couldn't afford it at the time or something.

If Sideshow can rotocast a Gamorrean Guard then Hot Toys sure as hell can rotocast an exploding T-1000 head.

I really think we're going to see it, the way they're handling the accessories and depth of this line, and the fun I'd imagine making that head would be, I can't see them passing on it. Like I said before though, there's quite a few heads you can make for T-1000 and you have to find ways to distribute them, 2 seems to be the max for any one figure set, so you'd need multiple T-1000s or pack those heads in with figures that'd otherwise have only one, like T-1000 Sarah.

I'm not buying another gimmick figure like Sarah Connor just to get an exploded head.

Back