Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe people are disappointed that we don't get the donut head, after Hot Toys have almost put everything else we could think of with this release.

I never expected the Cycle Cop Outfit to come with it, I thought it would have come separate.
So I say well done Hot Toys.

I can't believe people are disappointed that we don't get the donut head, after Hot Toys have almost put everything else we could think of with this release.

I never expected the Cycle Cop Outfit to come with it, I thought it would have come separate.
So I say well done Hot Toys.

it makes me just sad that the donut head comes with the exclusive figure. exclusive = harder to get & can buy it for more money (i would need to pay 360$ and more due to the customs etc). if the head would come with a regular figure that would be no problem for me, i would get that figure, but that they put it with a very limited exclusive figure makes me sad.

other than that i'm very pleased with this t1000 release. but i wished this would have the donut head instead of the 'healing'-head. that would make this release perfect.

This figure looks really great and it has many accessories. The likeness is good but they should still have to work on it a little. All in all I am getting this for sure. :rock

So do hot toys always[i/] copy what NECA does? First, last year, we get all those T-800 arnold figures... And then hot toys releases one. This year, we get the NECA T-1000 back in march, and now hot toys is doing one... ::)

Considering the price on this I'll just get a few versions of both NECAs and just make a bunch of different versions from the movie.

So does Neca copy Sideshow? SS put out T800, T1000 then Sarah, then HT made the awesome T800 Endo, then Neca makes some knock off toys.

Hello guys
After Devil... (I know, I'm late :lol)
If the likeness is not striking, is it better like this?
I think apart from the nose, everything should be touched up...
(If you have Photoshop, superimpose the three images to help you realize)

No negatives here. I'm sure when it hits the "streets" it'll be pretty close to perfect.... and everyone will live happily ever after... the end.

So do hot toys always[i/] copy what NECA does? First, last year, we get all those T-800 arnold figures... And then hot toys releases one. This year, we get the NECA T-1000 back in march, and now hot toys is doing one... ::)

Considering the price on this I'll just get a few versions of both NECAs and just make a bunch of different versions from the movie.

:slap

Arnold's the star of the movie and T-1000 is the villain. What else were you expecting? :dunno:lol

Last edited:

Can you tell Neca to make a Christopher Reeve Superman then?

The new ones have so much to learn :lol

I was kind of thinking it was a little odd that they included that arm too. I guess we shouldn't be complaining for to many things though. :lol

Hello guys
After Devil... (I know, I'm late :lol)
If the likeness is not striking, is it better like this?
I think apart from the nose, everything should be touched up...
(If you have Photoshop, superimpose the three images to help you realize)

Ive got to admit, that does look much more accurate. . .

Back