Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out the manip Devil did, he made the eyes bluer and hair blond-er and i think it looks perfect.

i cant wait to bash this:

T1000.jpg

Last edited:
What did you expect, a bunch of old timey chaps sipping tee and smoking ivory pipes discussing the financial windfalls of chinese plastic manufacturing?

The "kitbash" or whatever we want to call it on the previous page (53), is how this figure should have come in the first place. Then, i would be more excited because for ME, when i think of the T-1000's iconic battle damaged look i think of that. However, i will not be paying whatever the cost will be to own that sculpt because of principle. I have zero interest in the figure that head comes with.

My only gripes wiith the figure are the hands which will be fixed, and the ears, wiith are too 'thick' or big. Yes, Patrick's ears are prominent in film, bit have more of a thin, sharper, almost Vulcan look to them. If these are fixed, it's an instant buy for me. On another note, my Sarah arrived today. What a fantastic figure!

Just when you think Hot Toys can't top their last creation, they come out with another figure that sets a new benchmark for excellence.

The details on this figure are truly amazing! :thud:

For me, this figure is so sold it's not funny!

If we get a BD T-800 and john Connor figure, I'll be totally over the moon.

Best collection of figures EVER!

HTs are 1/6 GODS! :bow

Benchmark?

The sculpt is off, the hands are too big and the body isn't made from mimetic poly alloy.

He is a pass.

You can tell al that from the promo photos? :dunno

I'm sure they will give it a tweak before it's released, everything but the mimetic polyalloy that is. :wink1:

Each to their own, but it's a win for me. :yess:

Back