Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a standard pants belt. The belt on the figure is just to hold the police gear in real life and then the other belt would be worn under it. It doesn't look good for the figure to wear both at once though.

that seems kinda pointless then :lol

i thought he wore one with the regular outfit, and the other with the motorcycle outfit, but i guess not. why would ht give 2 outfits with 1 belt? i hate when they pull that ____.:(:gah:

The only time he wears just the pants belt is in the steel mill after he reforms, he has the pants belt, biker pants, biker boots and patrol shirt on. The rest of the time, he has the utility belt on.

Anyone else have trouble getting it on?
I gave up

I´ll definatly strip mine of the pants belt and only use the utility.
Looks better and I have the other for the steel mill if might do him one time just for looks.

But for answering directly: the last piece was a real pain to put through.
Awesome that it fits really well and realistic, but getting it there is hard.

that seems kinda pointless then :lol

i thought he wore one with the regular outfit, and the other with the motorcycle outfit, but i guess not. why would ht give 2 outfits with 1 belt? i hate when they pull that ____.:(:gah:

No, you're right.

The regular pants belt isn't useless. He's still wearing it in the Steel Mill scenes. That's why Hot Toys included it.

Im thinking about getting this one too, but im short of money. Do you think it will increase in value anytime soon like the T-800?

Im thinking about getting this one too, but im short of money. Do you think it will increase in value anytime soon like the T-800?

Probably,but not as high as the T-800,but we never know,better get it sooner than later.

Guys, dunno if anyone has done that before, but since the T-100´s supposed to have the normale belt under the utility belt and it looks ridiculous, I thought about futzing a twisty tie under the ut. belt, inside the shackles and combining that with the shakles of the pants.
Hope anyone get´s what I´m trying to tell here, but worked awesome.
Now belt´s in place and I have the normal for the biker pants, if I might want to try a steel mill version...

PosingTechNoirwithT-10001.jpg

Got the T-1000 belt earlier last week and figured I'd see how it scale's up to my new T-800. Scale's pretty good, maybe T-1000 is a bit tall, but considering HT's usual height issues this works. The sheer size (bulk) of the T-800 is awesome.

Back