Hot Toys Missing Characters from Current Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT has an ALL MARVEL FILMS license, no matter what studio owns them. That is why X3 Wolverine came out of the blue. They already had the license via their master license. So we could get Daredevil or Doc Ock at any time if they so choose. Avengers and X-men 1st class announcements were just formalities really. Anything with Marvel attached to it is fair game.

I would love to see them choose to do a Doc Ock with articulated appendages out of the blue; Comic, Movie , both, I don't care, would just love to see it. :yess:

Terminator - well theres a few. Most obviously the BD versions of the T-800 from each film however apparently Stanlore has seen prototype pics of the head from a future Terminator 2 BD T-800.

Are you referring to the future EB release?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Hmmm...
The rest of the colonial marines
Cornelius, Zira, Dr. Zaius, Milo, Aldo....
The rest of the Predator crew

Iron Man, mark 8, 9, 10 11, 12, nth.

LOL :rotfl

Sweat Pea
Claire Redfield RE4 movie version
Elizabeth Swann Pirate version
Elizabeth Swann Wedding Gown version
Will Turner Wedding Ensemble version
Whiplash Armor (though it appeared they had considered it)

Last edited:
1. Sweet Pea Sucker Punch
2. Rocket Sucker Punch
3. Blondie Sucker Punch
4. Barbosa POTC
5. Whistler Blade Trinity
6.Hannibal King Blade Trinity

Hot Toys missing characters from current lines? say it isn't so.

if you put "HOT TOYS" into Bablefish and choose "chinese to english" it says "do a couple figures get bored and move to the next license."

i'm still stunned by the fact they haven't released elias. not only did they tease it but in a fairly recent interview they said it was still coming. crazy.

1. Ra's Al Ghul, John Blake, and I suppose Alfred..
2. 3 remaining Sucker Punch girls
3. 5 remaining guys from Predators
4. Terminator 3 line.. why have 1,2,4 and not 3? lol
5. Rest of Expendables chars..

List time!

Avatar -- Neytiri, Quaritch w/AMP
Rocky -- (all should include improved portraits, fight damaged portraits and ring corner bases) Rocky II, III DX, street clothes, Apollo DX, Clubber DX, Drago DX
Matrix -- (I still think this line would sell) Neo, Trinity, Morpheus, Smith, Niobe, Twins (2-pack), Persephone, Merovingian
Indiana Jones -- ToD Indy, TLC Indy, KotCS Indy, Marion, Belloq, Willie, Mola, Short Round, Dr. Jones.
Star Wars -- (only concerned with humans provided they match up with SS 12" line) Luke (farmboy, pilot, Jedi), Han (Ep IV, Bespin, Hoth), Leia (Ep IV, Slave), Lando (Bespin), Ben Kenobi, Obi-Wan (Ep I, III), Qui Gon, Anikin (Ep II, III with sith change-o), Mace Windu, Padme (Queen, Arena, Senator), Mara Jade.
PotC -- Barbossa, Davy Jones DX, Will Turner new, Swann in gown
Batman -- TV Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Joker, Catwoman, Riddler; Batman Returns Penguin, Catwoman; Batman Forever/Batman & Robin movie Batman, Robin (DX with Nightwing costume), Batgirl, Riddler, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy
Superman franchise -- Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Zod, Ursa, Helen Slater Supergirl
Terminator -- Battle Damaged, Kyle Reece, T-X Loken & Endo
Alien Franchise -- Warrior new, Ripley, Newt, Bishop,
Predator Franchise -- Mac, Dillon--you son of a ______, Blaine, Isabelle, Harrigan, Elder (with proper head size), more conceptual Predators including a conceptual female
Blade -- Nomak, Reinhart (I'd like the entire Bloodpack + Whistler and Damaskinos, but couldn't see that realistically happening, not that I see 50% of the above happening either)

Last edited:
The Matrix Revolutions
Armored Personnel Unit with Captain Mifune

matrix-revolutions-24.jpg
cc8a9ff27776432ff5be6bc26db_prev.jpg

Matrix isn't a current line. Same as Green Lantern, abandonned without a single figure :(

Hot Toys "used to have" the license to release The Matrix figures. They already started with a 1/8 Sentinel.

Not sure why they stopped, when even a one-character-release of Neo would've been enough. :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Tron Legacy - Clu, Quorra
2. Watchmen - all remaining
3. Sucker Punch - 3 remaining team members
4. Green Lantern - Hal Jordan, Sinestro
5. Expendables - Gunner Jensen
6. POTC - Barbossa, Blackbeard
7. Spider-Man - Doc Ock
8. Blade 2 - Nomak
9. Avater - Neytiri, Quaritch

Really hope we don't have to ad XMFC Magneto to those in this thread.

10. Metal Gear Solid - Naked Snake (Camo Fatigues), Young Ocelot, Solid Snake, Raiden, Solidus Snake, Grey Fox, Old Snake, Raiden (MGS4), Vamp (MGS4), Liquid Ocelot

Biggest failure$ so far from my perspective:
1. Barbossa (PotC)
2. Ra's al Ghul (Begins)
3. Spiderman villains people care about (Doc Oc, Venom, Sandman, Green Goblin)

many of the other characters listed are great ideas, but Hot Toys would have seriously raked in the money from the above. Personally, I have waited to buy a Jack Sparrow until I see Barbossa to go with him.

Back