Hot Toys Missing Characters from Current Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys "used to have" the license to release The Matrix figures. They already started with a 1/8 Sentinel.

Not sure why they stopped, when even a one-character-release of Neo would've been enough. :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just because they had the license of the Matrix to make that Sentinel doesn't mean they ever had the rights to do FIGURES.

I'd love to see a well done Barbossa. Insta-buy for me.

I'd love a Rorschach, and Doc Ock? I'd be on that like fleas on a scabby dog.

The biggest one for me is Ra's Al Ghul, a huge line HT milk yet they haven't done the main villain from the first film :dunno

Iron Man 2 - Armored Whiplash

Now that Monger is finally done, I hope this gets a shot.

10. Metal Gear Solid - Naked Snake (Camo Fatigues), Young Ocelot, Solid Snake, Raiden, Solidus Snake, Grey Fox, Old Snake, Raiden (MGS4), Vamp (MGS4), Liquid Ocelot

This will never happen.

The Matrix Revolutions
Armored Personnel Unit with Captain Mifune

matrix-revolutions-24.jpg
cc8a9ff27776432ff5be6bc26db_prev.jpg
This for sure. I have wanted a 1/16 APU to go with my sentinel since I got it. Looks like its never gonna happen.:monkey4
Hot Toys "used to have" the license to release The Matrix figures. They already started with a 1/8*(1/16)* Sentinel.

Not sure why they stopped, when even a one-character-release of Neo would've been enough. :dunno

I'd love to see a well done Barbossa. Insta-buy for me.

I'd love a Rorschach, and Doc Ock? I'd be on that like fleas on a scabby dog.

Would buy all.

The biggest one for me is Ra's Al Ghul, a huge line HT milk yet they haven't done the main villain from the first film :dunno

One character missing from a line choc full of figures already, how awful :slap

Back