Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally, i wouldn't do it, but I'm a huge MJ fan, and this figure, but this is where I draw the line...
Vodun, too bad you didn't get it... I was looking forward to your pics...
:wave

I agree, for me this is the best MJ likeness from pics. The day and night. what a difference!!!

I used a pic from the Thriller thread and from this thread...i really can't agree with you here :)

Picture635.jpg

003-31.jpg

If anything, it looks more similar to the very first 'serious looking' sculpt of Thriller.

Yeah... that's a shame vodoun... especially since you have the Billie Jean version too. If I had that one... every version would be practically impossible for me to ignore.

No biggie, wait just a tad longer for the initial price bottoming out before it's all gone then skyrockets.

I'd say you have 2 months tops to get him. Then after that prices will probably start going and staying high. I'd say best time to buy would be in 1-4 weeks.

This figure just reeks of badass! I can't stop looking over and glancing at it. Maybe it's cause it's my first MJ figure. Maybe it's the TT slim which really makes it look like Jackson. Or a combo of the Jacket and sculpt. I questioned myself after putting down 245$ for it, but i can see now it's gonna be worth it to have this in my collection. (Pardon the ____ty pics, really doesn't do it justice)

010-17.jpg

003-32.jpg

007-13.jpg

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P1PbE6aDo7M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Last edited:
This figure just reeks of badass! I can't stop looking over and glancing at it. Maybe it's cause it's my first MJ figure. Maybe it's the TT slim which really makes it look like Jackson. Or a combo of the Jacket and sculpt. I questioned myself after putting down 245$ for it, but i can see now it's gonna be worth it to have this in my collection. (Pardon the ____ty pics, really doesn't do it justice)

Congratulations.:clap

The price of this figure started climbing up already.
I remember you could get this for 270$ shipped just a week ago.
Now it starts at 300$. Its crazy expensive.:cuckoo:

P.S. Cant wait for mine. This will be my favorite figure along T800 fro T2.

Oscorp, have you repainted with a black line the eyelashes? The video make him looks like he has the eyes repainted. Looks very good!!:wink1:

I just checked toys2 and you can choose from 4 of the Beat it figures. Does that mean they only have four left? Right now i just can't afford one....damn. But at that site its the most affordable and reliable for me.

That's where I bought mine very fast delivery was shipped out the next day after I ordered.

Back