Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my MJ Beat It, from Tokyo Event! n 1.698/2.000

0195r.jpg

0196i.jpg

0198g.jpg

0197j.jpg

0199e.jpg

0200zc.jpg

0201e.jpg

0203vt.jpg

0202m.jpg

I just got mine today! It's an amazing figure. Looks cool next to my Bad MJ, but somehow he's bigger than him :) Big boy, huge hands! Mine is numbered 1656

Forgot to mention I received mine last week.

...To be honest I wasn't all that blown away. I mean the figure is nice, but in all honesty as OMG said awhile back, this figure shouldn't have been no more than $120. Still cant believe I paid $285 for it. Love Michael, but woooooo...Sometimes I question my judgments.

Was more impressed with the BAD figure. Better likeness, better pricing. Frankly, I think some of you are being blinded by the whole "exclusive" tag (imo) :)

But no need in complaining now, I have it. Ill will definitely let this experience be a lesson to myself though.

The Figure is very nice but yes the sculpt is nothing overwhelming,the sculpt is very similar to Thriller,just no smile.

The Figure is very nice but yes the sculpt is nothing overwhelming,the sculpt is very similar to Thriller,just no smile.

Really? Cause there was a picture of it awhile ago here, and it had the figure next to a poster of Michael Himself and it looked very accurate. And while i didn't like the sculpt at all when they anounced and showed the first pics, i really do like the final sculpt i see on the pics here.

Forgot to mention I received mine last week.

...To be honest I wasn't all that blown away. I mean the figure is nice, but in all honesty as OMG said awhile back, this figure shouldn't have been no more than $120. Still cant believe I paid $285 for it. Love Michael, but woooooo...Sometimes I question my judgments.

Was more impressed with the BAD figure. Better likeness, better pricing. Frankly, I think some of you are being blinded by the whole "exclusive" tag (imo) :)

But no need in complaining now, I have it. Ill will definitely let this experience be a lesson to myself though.

I feel the same, it's a nice figure and all, but nothing impressive, I was more impressed by the BAD figure instead, they should have switched it, haha.

But yeah, it's awesome to finally have it in my collection of course, can;t wait for more Michael Jackson figures :p

I feel the same, it's a nice figure and all, but nothing impressive, I was more impressed by the BAD figure instead, they should have switched it, haha.

But yeah, it's awesome to finally have it in my collection of course, can;t wait for more Michael Jackson figures :p

MJ is no Iron Man in terms of looks and fancy gadgets as a toy, but Iron Man is no MJ as an icon.
With MJ, its more about the icon you have. If you are an MJ fan, its better than 10 IM's.

MJ has a many different looks... having a shelf full of MJs is less boring than a shelf full of suited armor with minor variations imo.

Back