Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you don't have no money you shouldn't be worrying about no toy lol

I have money for things like food, and other important payments, just not enough money for the figure, that's all.

And those pics by Restaura are awesome. I myself have a display case for the figure, but i see now that it's also very nice to put the figures on a plank or table. That way you can see them better. But i'm not gonna change that now, otherwise i would have bought the glass display for nothing.

When i receive my next payment, which should be pretty soon...i'm gonna order it. Dont want to risk this selling out on Toys2. And yes i know about Ebay...but i just don't have a good feeling about it.

Mine arrived today after more than a month of waiting..
exclusive tokio Number 1971

:rock

5448851073_25732111d5_b.jpg

5448850901_efea4465db_b.jpg

RestauraJones...please!!! por favor!!! tell us how??!!!! Cómo lograste ese perfecto MJ Thriller!!!??? Is there any chance that you could post a Tutorial on How to achieve that incredible repaint?...

Gracias amigo y genial la dupla de MJ's!!

He posted long ago in the 'Thriller' thread. It's not just a repaint, it involves taking a razor and cutting the bottom of the eyes to widen them and also cutting the corners of the mouth too, I think... I'd be too scared to cut mine like that. A couple of other people though did the same, people who had apparently never done anything of the kind before, and the results were pretty horrifying.

Jones' looks great, yes. It makes 'Beat It' look a bit less appealing when side by side like that. Does Mr Jones have plans to repaint or make adjustments to 'Beat It'?

Maybe so....but i just find more certainty by buying at a real store than just someone on Ebay. Maybe that's a really good reason i don't know, but thats just me. I've never bought anything on Ebay and when i do so, i rather buy something that is much cheaper first.

Lotta these places are stores on ebay not just some schmuck. You have nothing to worry about paying with paypal and you will save a buck in the process. Just get yours where i got mine from "goodshipped". Guy is great!

Up to you.

:peace

I'm beginning to think that I'm going to miss out on this one. Bummer, but I just don't think I can fit him in with all the other stuff out there I need to pick up. The $300 price tag doesn't help.

Lotta these places are stores on ebay not just some schmuck. You have nothing to worry about paying with paypal and you will save a buck in the process. Just get yours where i got mine from "goodshipped". Guy is great!

Up to you.

:peace

I searched for goodshipped on Ebay but found nothing, i can't search for seller names there? And how does Ebay really work? Just now i saw one Beat It figure for 104 dollars and shipping around 30 dollars, but i can only place a bid. So i can't buy right away at that moment?

You can find it for $240-$260 shipped on ebay...

250 at toys2, i dont really know how much shipping but at the time of Thriller it wasn't so bad. Hmmm...i see at my orders history that shipping was around 48 using Canada Post XPressPost International.

Last edited:
It's crazy that a grown adult your age doesn't know how to use eBay and seems incapable of comprehending even the basic concept. I don't understand how that could happen. It's truly baffling!

If you're Amish, and broke away from your community in December 2009, I guess that might make a little sense, something like that I could understand.

It's crazy that a grown adult your age doesn't know how to use eBay and seems incapable of comprehending even the basic concept. I don't understand how that could happen. It's truly baffling!

If you're Amish, and broke away from your community in December 2009, I guess that might make a little sense, something like that I could understand.

Ok...what kind of nonsense is this? I actually never ever used Ebay before, i know..what a shame, right? I did some buying on 'Marktplaats' but that's a bit different and you probably don't know it. But i've never bought anything on Ebay before. How weird that i don't know how it all works then right?

I know...it's a goddamn shame.:dunno

And awhile ago i was looking on Ebay and saw an option to buy the product right away, no bidding. I was simply wondering if that option was gone.

There are two ways of buying on eBay "1. buy it now" some listings allow you avoid the bidding process, you pay what the seller is asking, and thats it it's yours. 2. "bidding" there are a certain number of days and hours left to bid. The highest bidder wins when the time runs out. You can get bargain like this at times, however I prefer "buy it now" auctions.
Give it a go it's fun. Just always go for well marked sellers with a good track record.

:lol:lol:lol

Back