Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea about the Prince symbol? Thought they were rivals? And I know that's copyrighted to Mr Nelson?
Looking forward to this.

I hadn't even noticed it, until a friend on MSN told me about it. But i have no idea what MJ and Prince eventually were to eachother. I have heard stories that they actually were good friends and simply tried to 'outdo' eachother musically wise...if that's the right word.

MJ had asked Prince to be on 'Bad' but if i remember correctly, Prince said he wasn't needed on the song or something, i don't know it anymore.

I wonder just how hard will it be to get one of these "exclusive" figures?!

We all may be in for a big suprise. Everyones saying"im getting this", but these things may be very limited, which will result in a crazy price tag...

Any guesses as to how much this MJ will go for?

One of the pics on the Hot Toys website showed 18,000 yen which is approximately $220.

MJ_Beat_It_Hot_Toys.jpg

One of the pics on the Hot Toys website showed 18,000 yen which is approximately $220.
$220 for a basic figure with no accessories? Damn.
Even though im a big hot toys fan and a bigger Michael Jackson fan, im going to have to think about this one.

SSC "officially" distributes Hot Toys for the Western market (and supplies places like CornerStore and BBTS). I'm sure they'll announce something when they are ready. Toys2 out of Canada also works for US customers--they get theirs direct from HK, though.

Toys2 out of Canada also works for US customers--they get theirs direct from HK, though.

True but when they are sure to get it, it goes up for pre-order right away. In this case, it never happened. Yet. 99.9% of the time it's up right away.

MJ_Beat_It_Hot_Toys.jpg

That face looks better than the ones on page 1. Kinda disappointed with the head sculpt on this. It just looks so post-Thriller album.

Bummer cuz I also wasn't too happy with the Thriller final release face and wished they just stuck to the promo one that was on all those pictures beforehand.

wonder why they haven't make MJ with a wide smile showing his teeth, while on the close up on this one it looked pretty spot on, but the expression is too subtle, it doesn't portray his character enough.
just my 2cents since I'm not planning to buy

oh wow, in this last pic they changed the face completely.

Last edited:
Back