Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like at least one of the HT MJs (and hey, why doesn't HT make sports licenses? I'd love a HT NBA MJ), and I would like it to be this "Beat It" fig, but I'm not liking how the eyes are in the HS. They are a little too droopy to me. If they don't tweek it, I may have to wait for the Smooth Criminal one...

He looks great in those milk pics.

Just love the outfit + tailoring. Will stand out well.

And it looks like they're still using those crappy capes for bats... :gah:

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Billie Jean Version or a pre-nose job version. I've got the Thriller figure and the likeness is awesome. I prefer these earlier versions before he altered his appearance in to the Gray Jimmy Cagney/ Diana Ross Alien look. The 80's are when Micheal still looked like Micheal.

Any news on this?
Is it possible to order it from anywhere?

I know it's an exclusive, but thought it would have shown up somewhere by now.

:(

Not liking this at all. The eyes have that annoying 'looking right through you' appearance HT are so fond of lately

Yes, very well put. That's a real issue they have to overcome. I still want this though and I'm not even an MJ fan-atic. I think it's some sort of HT viral infection I have.
:panic:

There's a seller on eBay who has presold a bunch of them. Is this guy legit?

https://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-HOT-TOYS-1-6-SCALE-BEAT-VERSION-NEW-/260698602501?pt=Music_Other_Formats&hash=item3cb2d8fc05

Check out his ended auctions. He already sold a bunch. (6). And he still has (4) available for preorder as I type this. I thought eBay changed their policy about preorders? WTF?!

Look at his feedback as ebay seller
16 feedback as seller Wow :( 1 Iron Man Sideshow and THE REST -
Some PHOTOS - Not Cool :exactly:

There's a seller on eBay who has presold a bunch of them. Is this guy legit?

https://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON-HOT-TOYS-1-6-SCALE-BEAT-VERSION-NEW-/260698602501?pt=Music_Other_Formats&hash=item3cb2d8fc05

Check out his ended auctions. He already sold a bunch. (6). And he still has (4) available for preorder as I type this. I thought eBay changed their policy about preorders? WTF?!
I think they still allow pre-orders within 30 days. HOWEVER, I fully expect this guy to clear out his Paypal account and to get out of dodge well before then. A pretty good scam, though he could make twice this much if he started putting up pre-orders for the Batman figures as well.

HT is not going to take pre-order on these 3 limited figure. Dont fall for this. :slap

090300pb3mbn3qxtqqsyxr.jpg

090309l2z6z61o23i232j8.jpg

090318t0q5wmuw5u2ddkd2.jpg

:wave

Last edited:
Back