Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have information on the dimensions (height, width, depth) of the cockpit ?

I didn´t found anything in the threat up to now

thx 4 help

Not sure official dimensions were announced. Looking at the piece and taking figures as reference, i'd venture a guess and say 14"x14"x25"

I think HT has duped us again with no cockpit. Sales look like they're poor for the figures and there we go again. :(

What makes you say that? I had the impression there selling really well?

Really want this cockpit as well, I think it will come but I can see it taking some time to come out even after its gone up for PO

It'll show up a month after the Draxmobile.

htbm_03.jpg

Maybe he's referring to the fact that nothing aside from the Stormtroopers have sold out? Seems too early to say, regardless, though.

Seems too early to say

Yup, way too early. The first figures other than Troopers haven't been shipping very long and were obviously supply constrained with additional inventory coming in shortly.

The more plausible reason is that this thing is very complex and a lot of work to break down into a design for manufacturing - even after that's all figured out it'll have quite a limited audience given its size an eventual (likely) price point.

The best advice I can give is to keep asking about it directly to Hot Toys on Facebook and other social media outlets they frequent. At the very least they'll see interest.

Since the Millennium Falcon plays a major role in The Force Awakens I bet this gets released around that time with Finn and Rey promo shots, in addtion to both Han and Chewy (young and old). No way this doesn't get made.

Back