Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can think of a number of four-part plans to place and display this thing, but the problem is that every one of them start with the same first step, divorce.

I'm going to put it under my pillow at night and make a wish to the Hot Toys fairy that she makes all the figures I want to put in it.

Doubt this will get released with the difficulty of logistics, shipping, and quality control issues that have plagued Hot Toys.

I'd say the chances of this being released are about as close to zero as one could expect. Don't hold your breath, this has never looked like something they could mass produce.

Its listed as "Coming soon", just like the 66 Batmobile is/were, Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal, etc, etc, etc.....

I don't see this happening.

I want the whole cockpit. One can display figure(s) on both sides and have it all on a coffee table, museum pedestal or similar setup.

The great thing is it has multiple display options:

-Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Obi-Wan & the droids (ANH)
-Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Leia & the droids (ANH)
-Han, Chewbacca, Leia & Threepio (ESB)
-Lando, Chewbacca, Leia, Luke & the droids (ESB)
-Lando & Nien Nunb (ROTJ)
-Rey, Finn & BB-8 (TFA)
-Han, Chewbacca, Rey, Finn & BB-8 (TFA)
-Han, Chewbacca & Finn (TFA)
-Rey, Chewbacca & Finn (TFA)
-Rey, Chewbacca & Artoo (TFA)

Plus whatever happens in Episodes VIII & IX.

I really hope it gets released. I'll PO immediately.

This is what ht's like to do. Tease then not release. Rinse and repeat. Batmobile 66, bttf2 marty, aliens ripley, smooth criminal jackson and now this. Just take ur pick.

Back