Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought no way over $1000 but after seeing those pics on the previous page, I am kind of shocked at the level of detail. Got to agree with PixelPiper here, this thing would take a lot of effort to make. Probably going to be $1000.

Well it wouldn't take much to assemble it as it will probably come almost fully assembled in a big styrofoam carton. You'll probably have to insert a few small delicate control panel pieces but that's all.

It looks like Chewie's in the process of eating it.

No, no, he is making bubbles, it´s already proven (that´s why it is called Chewie gum) ...

Unbenannt.jpg

Unbenannt II.jpg

This looks like it's at least twice the size, volume wise, as the Delorean with 3 times as many lights so if this is less that $1000 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

You are kidding us, right? Who is going to pay $ 1000 for a plastic toy?

Some of the same people that pay $2000 or $3000 for a single figure?

Here's how I imagine this going... HT put up a very high price to weed out all the tire kickers and to cover the possibility that the edition size will have to be super low. They take pre-orders and produce solely based on those numbers. When it's gone, it's gone.

I have no idea how much this will cost, I just know that what was shown at SDCC is huge, complex, has a ton of parts and a PITA to build. Each of those things on its own means "higher" price, let alone all of them together.

I earn in Poland per $, about $ 2,000. And because I love Star Wars I will not have issues and I would have to deplete a household budget. my wife screaming, but it is only for a moment, cockpit falcon will be much longer; p

When I started reading that last post I thought for a minute it was going to be spam :) Like "Learn how I earn $80 per hour washing sexy super models."

Thanks for the video, Max. All beautiful vehicles. Makes me want to figure out a way to incorporate the MF into my collection space, somehow, thats for sure.

Great video, thanks alot! They look really good, the TIE is almost to big to comprehend even getting. Though the only way I can incorporate the MF is if I display the TIE Pilot in Han/Chewies place.

Hey no problem guys! I was there and man that thing is huge! And so is the Falcon. You would definitely need a man cave to display any of those, but they are super detailed I've got some more videos on YouTube under Max Power of more displays. I did a short one of this one I'm uploading it now.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

Id say it'll be in the price range of $799 should be no more and could be less. No way its worth over a $1000.

Back