Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did me, Difabio and Yankee's have posts deleted? We were joking around. That wasn't a flame war :dunno

tumblr_lvp2luc9bJ1qgzm0mo1_500.gif

Just reenact it. I'll play Difabio. We can do it as a well choreographed dance musical.

This bounty hunter is my kind of scum.

600 for this or something dodgy like 699. I think Tie fighter will be 1299.

How much was the delorean?

If this gets produced and sold (and I really hope it does), I am expecting it to run $700-$800.

Mr. Tanker, I'd say that's my guess too. I think it will be produced, and I think this is finally where all my reward points will go!

Hulkbuster cost $824. I think this will cost more. This might not punch through the 1K barrier but close (I think the TIE if produced will be HT's first product to go over $!000)

There's lots of small parts on the Falcon, the QC is going to be a pain in the ass.

Will this even fit a devolve? since its safe to assume that the majority of the collectors are using that shelf and if it could accommodate, they'll sell more of these.

If this gets produced and sold (and I really hope it does), I am expecting it to run $700-$800.

Mr. Tanker, I'd say that's my guess too. I think it will be produced, and I think this is finally where all my reward points will go!

Its being made. It was already confirmed by SSC themselves. Its the TIE that is only a prototype that was only made to be showed at ANI-COM and they decided to show it at SDCC to create some buzz.

Will this even fit a devolve? since its safe to assume that the majority of the collectors are using that shelf and if it could accommodate, they'll sell more of these.

Do you mean Detolf?

If so, no. Its already the size of Yoda's Hut to me and that does not fit.

Are the windows glass / plastic? Or Just open?

I am also curious what batteries this thing will take, or if I can power it with an adapter. Something like this needs electrical power!

Are the windows glass / plastic? Or Just open?

I am also curious what batteries this thing will take, or if I can power it with an adapter. Something like this needs electrical power!

An adapter would be an awesome idea! It'd be like a nice light that's always on in my house. Unlike that Batman Armory that sucked the life out of my batteries in less than a month.

Back